Elden Ring gameplay trailer and collector's edition revealed

Just as Bandai Namco promised, here is a look at the gameplay for From Software's upcoming Elden Ring. The trailer gives a glimpse of a variety of features, such as horseback riding across the open world, spell casting, combat against both enemies and towering bosses, and cutscenes, too. Dark Souls fans will find plenty of familiar aspects within the 15-minute trailer, which uses footage captured from a working PC build of the game. Bandai Namco also offered up a look at Elden Ring's collector's edition, which comes with a statue, steelbook, suondtrack, artbook, and helmet replica.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Elden Ring will be out early next year, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, on February 25th.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
nice tease of some beautiful bosses at the end there.

Looks good, I hope the open world scope does not sacrifice the attention to detail the souls series had

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mounted movement and mounted combat looks so smooth. Especially by DS3 engine standards. I'm also surprised how well they got the engine to play nice with an open world setting in general.

Loving all the new spells and special attacks.

Reactions: HellGhast

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Check out these animations and hitboxes:

View attachment 283222
Looking pretty slick for dexterity characters. Wonder if that's part of the weapon's attack animation or if spot-dodge is its own ability.

Anyway, I pre-ordered immediately. It's $48 on GMG or Humble. CE I'm sure will be worth its weight in gold in the future, but $190 up front is a bit steep. And I don't even want to know what they'll be asking for the premium CE.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself