Elden Ring delayed, is getting a closed network test in November

header (1).jpg

News on development regarding the collaboration between novelist George R. R. Martin and FromSoftware, studio behind Dark Souls, has been pretty sparse, ever since Elden Ring's reveal at E3 2019. Now, we've got some new information about the game, though fans may be a little disappointed to hear it; FromSoftware has delayed Elden Ring. You won't be waiting for that much longer for it though--initially planned for release this Jaunary, the launch date has been pushed back to February 25th. Also announced today was a brief tease that there would be a closed network test taking place sometime this November.

:arrow: Source

Kazalber

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I am all for them pushing the release date if it means they get to polish it up. Even though DS3 was an amazing game and a fantastic way to bounce back from what DS2 was, knowing all the content that had to be cut is still a sore spot and I wish they had taken more time developing it.
Here's hoping that ER will make up for all that could have been.

Reactions: HellGhast

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol Kinda reminds me of a certain other triple A title that everyone looked forward too. *cough*cyberpunk*cough*
Except not at all. It's a familiar formula on the same engine they've been using (DS3/Sekiro). The only big changes are an open world and mounts/mounted combat. And while I grant you that those are indeed some pretty big changes, it's not claiming to "rEvOlUtIoNiZe EvErYtHiNG" like Cyberpunk was. People more or less know what to expect from Elden Ring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse