I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This just in, ekans is the best pokemon ever.

QUOTE said:
Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans.

Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans Ekans.

Ekans.

And just like the awesome non anon, non trip coding dewd I am I'm going to post the sauce.

SAUCE

Zomg-sauce-lol.jpg

QUOTE said:
Ekans CODE
is
  • snake
backwards!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Shiro786 said:
jim sterling is the biggest faggot in the universe, besides the fact that he isn't funny.

why is the universe full of fail.

Since Jim bashes the PS3 and you hate Jim that automatically makes you a PS3 fanboy, which are the worst kind of fanboys.

SAUCE

Your argument is invalid.

I own a PS3 and a Wii. The funny part is, I don't even play them anymore. If you called me a PC fanboy then I guess I wouldn't have anything to say...

I could care less about a fat guy ranting on the internet about fanboys just as much as a fat guy trying to make an internet meme but failing (this topic is proof of that)

Since you like assuming (or maybe you're trolling? I don't know I gave up on that 4chan shit ages ago) and then linking his lame posts for the sake of argumentation, you are a Jim Sterling butt-kisser: Enjoy kissing that ass, it'll take a century to cover up his entire buttocks with your luscious lips!

peace

I lol'd

First, I own a PS3 and a Wii as well.

Second, my second post was a joke. The reason I linked to Jim's article was because it was funny.

Third, YHBT.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
oh shi- i have been trolled people. i admit, i look like a big idiot ololo.

in any case, you are somewhat correct; the article itself was not funny, but sterling's attempt at creating a meme (or maybe ekans is the best pokemanz ever is a meme? once again, not in touch with internet phenomena) was a failure, and in fact, humorous.

=)

...Rage?
RAAAGE!

Rage?

Rage
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb