Hacking Eject issues with d2sun

Electric_Wizard

OP
Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
Yesterday I fitted a d2sun v3 and (after about 5 attempts) it is playing backups properly.

I just switched it on this morning and now it won't eject. The system is clearly registering that I have pressed the button because it starts whirring and after a few seconds reloads the disc that is already in the drive.

Any suggestions???

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like the disc is sticking after you installed the chip , so the wii may not have been re-assembled correctly and something is out of alignment ... i dont think its a software thing , i think its a physical fault that just needs to be re-aligned , but it means opening the wii again and testing with the top off to see whats happening (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING)

Electric_Wizard

OP
Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
I could be wrong but I don't think it's an alignment issue. It was woking perfectly smoothly last night & it doesn't sound like a physical problem

That said, if no one else has any suggestions then I'll happily give it a go. I had to open and close the thing about half a dozen times yesterday... one more can't hurt!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My drive stopped spinning totally when i first installed my wiiclip, but i had in in slightly sideways and i think it may have been mounted incorrectly , but that was a full stop on the drive, no whirring at all.
Since yours is moving i think its just catching off something.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably a timing/eject issue.
if your is a clip, try to solder it on.
actually, wii modchips have been suffering a lot of eject/timing issues.
mine also had problems... it would eject correctly but sometimes it won't take in another disk after ejecting.
it got so annoying, i took it out and now just using gamma laucher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night