Zalda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm a virgin but when i masturbate, i always think i come to fast
i really don't want to come too early when it's my first time....
how can i make sure i don't come too late?

Yol Morefi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try to relax your buttock as maximum as you can when you're in action, masturbing or other.

And with somebody, it's a sort of psychologic syncrhonization...

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
is this appropriate ?

if it is i could give you lots of advises
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I closed this I'll be a hypocrite as I've posted worse than this.

Moved to blog.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Satangel said:
DarkRey said:
is this appropriate ?

biggrin.gif

I think so, I remember we had a topic of how sperm tastes, so this shouldn't be that bad.

where? man i missed that topic, i always had that question in my mind *i will hunt it down*

QUOTE(Sonicslasher @ Jan 21 2009, 03:45 PM)
IMHO, this is not the place to ask. I'm sure there are many sites made just for these type of questions. But this website is about games, not sexual problems.
but this is general off-topic section...u can talk about anything which is unrelated to gaming

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkRey said:
Satangel said:
DarkRey said:
is this appropriate ?

biggrin.gif

I think so, I remember we had a topic of how sperm tastes, so this shouldn't be that bad.

where? man i missed that topic, i always had that question in my mind *i will hunt it down*

QUOTE(Sonicslasher @ Jan 21 2009, 03:45 PM)
IMHO, this is not the place to ask. I'm sure there are many sites made just for these type of questions. But this website is about games, not sexual problems.
but this is general off-topic section...u can talk about anything which is unrelated to gaming

Helping you a little hand
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=821...p;#entry1083034

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Google Kegels for men. It is an exercise that basically makes your...muscles... stronger which gives you better control over your orgasms. Doing these exercises correctly will give you better control, make you last longer, stay erect for longer, get it back up faster and also give you stronger, more satisfying ejaculations. I've been swearing by this for... more then 6 years now? Haven't been practicing that whole time but once you build it up it kinda stays with you if you..umm use it...

Another hint to lasting longer is getting yourself to that point and then stopping just before you go over the edge. It may be really frusterating at first but after you do it acouple times you will notice it works almost like a reset button. You work up to that point, stop without getting off...calm down abit then get back to working yourself up again. Except when you go back to working it you should be able to last longer. It tricks your body into thinking you got off when you didn't.

Another hint is to take it slow when you DIY (do it yourself). If you are always trying to get one out in a hurry, say...to not get caught, your body gets used to getting off rather quickly. If you take your time and perhaps get to that point and pause like I said before then your body will be used to going for longer and longer periods of time without getting off.

A fourth hint is to practice this stuff BEFORE you do it with other people and then you can incorporate it into your intercourse (I'm too proper I know). If you have an understanding girlfriend and explain to her that you pausing for 10 seconds in the heat of the moment will make you last longer then she will thank you for stopping eventually. Most girls will understand and the pause can actually serve to heat things up abit with anticipation building.

Alright, I've said too much...but I wanted this person to have a good honest answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...