Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
xalphax said:
as the reporter states, it could be a false confession.
My thoughts exactly. I don't see many 8 year olds being able to kill their parents.

I doubt it though, 30 minutes of crying doesn't make sense -.-
Also, why not call the police? Often, kids at the age of 8 already have been taught to do that in emergency situations...

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
kevenka said:
Ferrariman said:
xalphax said:
as the reporter states, it could be a false confession.
My thoughts exactly. I don't see many 8 year olds being able to kill their parents.

I doubt it though, 30 minutes of crying doesn't make sense -.-
Also, why not call the police? Often, kids at the age of 8 already have been taught to do that in emergency situations...

exactly, 30 minutes is far too short if you just discovered that your parents died when you are 8 years old.

and he did not call the police because he was in shock.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am I hearing the reporter right? He is fuckin 8 years old and she's saying he has to understand the case. How can an 8 year old understand that he can go to jail and not see his friends for like 30 years because he walked in his house and saw his dad dead.

My god, then she says he has to work with his lawyers. Tell me, how can an 8 year old understand what his lawyer is even saying let alone try to tell the lawyer evidence that he didn't do it. Where the fuck did they come up with the idea to accuse a little 3 grade, 8 year old boy? Tell me dam it.
dry.gif

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, because 8 year olds are perfectly capable of murder. There were a few around that age in Japan who did all sorts of fucked up things. Like killing her dad with an axe.

Just because you guys refuse to believe it happens doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Shabadage said:
There were a few around that age in Japan who did all sorts of fucked up things. Like killing her dad with an axe.
oo yeah, she did that after watchin school days right? man that was a fucked up anime >.>

No, they just delayed episode 12 of school days one week because of it. You might be thinking of the teenager who killed a girl at the maid cafe, he said something about thinking the blood would be black like school days. I think they tried to blame the axe murder on Higurashi though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either