OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Allah Hu Akbar brother!

I'm a Muslim as well happy eid
Are you a troll?

First of all muslims doesn't say Allahu Akhbar when they greet each other. Second if you were a muslim you should have known that when someone says eid mubarik in reply you have to say khair mubarik.

K

KingpinSlim

37162448.jpg

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Are you a troll?

First of all muslims doesn't say Allahu Akhbar when they greet each other. Second if you were a muslim you should have known that when someone says eid mubarik in reply you have to say khair mubarik.
Khair Mubarak ok?

It is hard to believe how Allah Hu Akbar not only offends non Muslims but Muslims as well. :(

D

Deleted User

مرحبا أنا أفعل هذا الحق؟

I would think this tread would go into Introductions but w/e

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Khair Mubarak ok?

It is hard to believe how Allah Hu Akbar not only offends non Muslims but Muslims as well. :(
As-salaam alaikum is the standard greeting Muslims share with each other when meeting. This expression is Arabic for “Peace be upon you.” The common response back is a similar return greeting of peace, Wa alaikum assalaam (and upon you be peace).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Allahu akbar is good but it's not greeting. Allahu akbar means (God/Allah/Creator Is Great). Again I repeat to you so you can understand that it is not a greeting word.

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wtf is ''Eid Mubarik'' tc, you mean Eid Mubarak?! do u?

i think tc is the TRUE troll
, he doesn't even know the right one is Eid Mubarak, why dont you come here and aloe suck-my-bar???

Last edited by leon315,

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry spell check kicked in.
So, can someone explain it to me? Wikipedia is kind of vague and confusing.
Goes back to when Abraham sacrificed his son .... or something like that so now it's a festival?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Allah Hu Akbar brother!

I'm a Muslim as well happy eid

Are you a troll?

here guys, let me fix it for you.

ALLAHU SNACKBAR!

now, i'd like a dönner please

Reactions: Xandrid

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf is ''Eid Mubarik'' tc, you mean Eid Mubarak?! do u?

i think tc is the TRUE troll
, he doesn't even know the right one is Eid Mubarak, why dont come here and aloe suck-my-bar???
Trust me, he's being sincere. He and I had a little back-and-forth on the topic of religion, and this thread just reinforces what I assumed his religion is (he never outright said).

(This post assumes you were referring to the OP.)

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Trust me, he's being sincere. He and I had a little back-and-forth on the topic of religion, and this thread just reinforces what I assumed his religion is (he never outright said).

(This post assumes you were referring to the OP.)
u mean the one that pig forbids pig meat? too bad for muslin people...

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wtf is wrong with people in this thread?

OP: Yes, Allah Akbar is not a traditional greeting but there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that, and there was definitely no need to be so offensive about it. Also, Khair Mubarak as a reply is classified per region, as in, you'd find it in your country, but not in other ones. Heck, even arab countries have different replies when they all speak the same language. Couldn't you just stick with the sentiment of wishing Eid Mubarak?

Migles: you're a jackass.. Nuff said

To everyone else: Thank you for your wishes, and Eid Mubarak to everyone :)

Last edited by Madridi,

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So no one is going to explain to a curious mind like me what it is that you're celebrating?
Like I said, Wikipedia was confusing and was linking articles all over for the explanation of a word which you need to read another book.
Can someone explain it to me in a somewhat short paragraph?

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So no one is going to explain to a curious mind like me what it is that you're celebrating?
Like I said, Wikipedia was confusing and was linking articles all over for the explanation of a word which you need to read another book.
Can someone explain it to me in a somewhat short paragraph?
Its like a Muslim Christmas to cut the long story lol (And i bet someone's gonna attack me for saying that ;O; )
You can google Bayram to learn more about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo