berniebleak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy,

Got this properly set up and running last night and was loving everything about it until I tried to walk through the red rippling type wall portal at the end of the first level. This gave me a fatal error and I had to reset the 3ds. Has anyone had the same issue? Is there a way to fix it? This was on a New3dsxl, installed through fbi.

battlecatsahead

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Howdy,

Got this properly set up and running last night and was loving everything about it until I tried to walk through the red rippling type wall portal at the end of the first level. This gave me a fatal error and I had to reset the 3ds. Has anyone had the same issue? Is there a way to fix it? This was on a New3dsxl, installed through fbi.
What’s the error?

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get the hexen.wad from? I use the version from steam and do not have this issue. You could possibly have an issue are not using the most recent patch version of the wad or if the wad had been modified for use with an enhanced engine.

berniebleak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6DB44E82-7730-4DFF-8655-5F692FC0DE06.jpeg
D8F7E8C6-6382-4E23-9A7F-453DE8E91A37.jpeg
The wad is from an abandonware type download of hexen for dos. I have pics of the error screens.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where did you get the hexen.wad from? I use the version from steam and do not have this issue. You could possibly have an issue are not using the most recent patch version of the wad or if the wad had been modified for use with an enhanced engine.
Any chance you could qr me that wad or do you know a place to get it without being a steam user?

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
View attachment 233731 View attachment 233732 The wad is from an abandonware type download of hexen for dos. I have pics of the error screens.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any chance you could qr me that wad or do you know a place to get it without being a steam user?

Not the morality police but I think you are asking for copyrighted materials which is a no no here.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.