Ehmm...dunno what to buy D:

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sailor, Jun 30, 2008.

Jun 30, 2008

Ehmm...dunno what to buy D: by Sailor at 7:16 AM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Sailor

Member Sailor GBAtemp Fan

Oct 11, 2007
    New Jersey
    United States
    Well, this is a short version of the story. Last day of school I give my friend my mp3 player to listen to because he asked for it. He leaves it outside, gets stolen, I get mad...then he pays me back for it. It was a Creative Zen 4gb, and he gave me $100 for losing it. Now I don't know what to do with the money.

It was a birthday gift (the mp3 player) so I guess I have another chance to buy a bday gift (didn't have 360 at the time, so this is kinda good). What I've been thinking is either buying a Zune 4gb for $110, which I'm not really in favor for because the only time I listened to the mp3 player was in the morning and after school for like 20 mins total. I never used it in my spare time because I always listened to music on my mp3 player.

I always wanted Rock Band though, and since I bought a 360 2 months ago this is the perfect chance. I own CoD4 and Halo 3, so dunno if I should get RB for $150 or something else. I have 2 sisters that would be glad to play with me, and I haven't gamed with them in a while so that might work out [​IMG] But RB2 is coming up I think around Christmas, and I dunno if it would be a good idea to actually buy RB1 now. I mean, they probably aren't gonna change the peripherals too much, but still :\

Also was thinking about GH4, but I really don't care for music creation...and I'm skeptical about it matching up to RB/RB2 (might just buy the CD later).

So, what do you think?
    Or! If any of you have a suggestion, please feel free to post :0
  2. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Oct 26, 2002
    United Kingdom
    ... well the mp3 player's out of the question at least [​IMG]