Ehmm...dunno what to buy D:

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sailor, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Sailor
    OP

Sailor GBAtemp Fan

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    New Jersey
    Well, this is a short version of the story. Last day of school I give my friend my mp3 player to listen to because he asked for it. He leaves it outside, gets stolen, I get mad...then he pays me back for it. It was a Creative Zen 4gb, and he gave me $100 for losing it. Now I don't know what to do with the money.

It was a birthday gift (the mp3 player) so I guess I have another chance to buy a bday gift (didn't have 360 at the time, so this is kinda good). What I've been thinking is either buying a Zune 4gb for $110, which I'm not really in favor for because the only time I listened to the mp3 player was in the morning and after school for like 20 mins total. I never used it in my spare time because I always listened to music on my mp3 player.

I always wanted Rock Band though, and since I bought a 360 2 months ago this is the perfect chance. I own CoD4 and Halo 3, so dunno if I should get RB for $150 or something else. I have 2 sisters that would be glad to play with me, and I haven't gamed with them in a while so that might work out [​IMG] But RB2 is coming up I think around Christmas, and I dunno if it would be a good idea to actually buy RB1 now. I mean, they probably aren't gonna change the peripherals too much, but still :\

Also was thinking about GH4, but I really don't care for music creation...and I'm skeptical about it matching up to RB/RB2 (might just buy the CD later).

So, what do you think?
    Or! If any of you have a suggestion, please feel free to post :0

2. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    ... well the mp3 player's out of the question at least [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice