@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cvv0Chh.jpg

eFootball PES 2022

Remember the great International Superstar Soccer on the SNES? Or it's wonderful sequels on the N64? Remember when Pro Evo Soccer used to go head-to-head with FIFA and often came out on top with fans back in the day?

Well Konami decided to kill that legacy, and make the latest incarnation a gimped free-to-play abomination. Expect to pay separately for every bit of content that will be needed to make it a complete game again.

The Overwhelmingly Negative status on Steam seems to be well-deserved, and yet will fall on deaf Konami ears as usual.

Reactions: Flame and peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't buy too many games these days, in fact perhaps 1 or 2 a year (if that).

eFootball, PES, ISS and all it's other incarnations was always a game I bought year in year out, I'm going right back to owning the cartridges on SNES and N64 and then every released version on Playstation models year after year.

But Konami have butchered the game so much now that the game I loved and bought religiously has turned into something I no longer recognise.

I can never see myself playing this game again and that's on Konami themselves. They've managed to burn so many loyal football (soccer) followers that they deserve all the stick they receive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water