EFA linker simple

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Sir_td, May 28, 2008.

May 28, 2008

EFA linker simple by Sir_td at 8:21 AM (1,644 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sir_td
    OP

Newcomer Sir_td Newbie

Hungary
    Hi!

I have EFA linker 512Mbits simple, so i use efa client 1.00, my only problem is, how can i change the background? Ok im not blind, have button on form with background title, but when i load my card(refresh button) the background and font button go to blank, i cannot click on either.
    What's the trick? Tell me if u know [​IMG]
    Thx! [​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    There is no trick. If you can't pick a backbround then you can't detect the cart properly after you press search.

You have to get the flash cart detected first before you can do anything. That would be the search button. make sure you also put a check next to "Use BMP" at the bottom.

3. Sir_td
    OP

Newcomer Sir_td Newbie

Hungary
    This is the problem, i do search, and efa client is found my card successfully, after search: the checkbox of use bmp and background button go to blank, dunno why. Maybe do format on card help?

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    You might have a motherboard with a SiS chipset like one of mine. It would detect the cart just fine, it just wouldn't write anything to the cart.

The format card button erases everything. you can try that first and see if your back bmp button reappears.

5. Sir_td
    OP

Newcomer Sir_td Newbie

Hungary
    Thx for help, i backup my save games and formatted the card. Tadaam! i can replaced the background easly [​IMG]