EFA linker Save file converting

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Crav, Apr 7, 2010.

Apr 7, 2010

EFA linker Save file converting by Crav at 2:28 AM (986 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Crav
    OP

Newcomer Crav Newbie

United States
    Sorry if this isn't the proper place for this. I tend to lurk and try to figure this sort of stuff out on my own, but I just wasn't sure on this one.

I've got an EFA linker, and I was wondering if anyone knows if and how it's possible to upload save files from an emulator into the linker with the same rom on it.

Or if there's a faq on this sort of thing that I missed, please feel free to point me in it's direction.

Thanks.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    You should be able to select the game in the list of games and click on the button Write Save and pick the save file to use from your comp.

It doesn't work so much for dumping the save files, it mostly writes a blank save file.

3. Crav
    OP

Newcomer Crav Newbie

United States
    I guess I wasn't clear enough, sorry. What I meant, is what do I have to do to convert save files from an emulator to a format the games on the flashcart will understand? How can I make them usable on the EFA linker?

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  5. Crav
    OP

Newcomer Crav Newbie

United States
    Ah, I figured out my problem. The emulator was saving it as weird size. Before I go back to lurking, just wanted to say thanks.