EDuke32 Wii r2729 Milestone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
28792-DUKE3D_icon.png
gallery_113027_79_121860.png

EDuke32 Wii has been updated to revision 2729 Milestone 1. This project, initially ported to the Wii by [m]tueidj[/m] and currently being developed by Hendricks266, is a port of the classic PC game Duke Nukem 3D. Check out the project's page for instructions, and be sure to join the on-going discussion linked below for more details about this homebrew's progress.

Release Notes (06/03/12) said:
  • The crashes that occurred whenever the screen tilted (such as when the player died) have been fixed by EDuke32 Team member and guru Helixhorned.
  • I have put a lot of work into improving the controls, especially in the menus. Be sure to reset your configuration to defaults by moving your cfg files to a backup location. (This is using the Wii Remote + Nunchuk configuration, and, untested, the Classic Controller. GameCube controller support is possible and planned but it will take a lot of modification of EDuke32 to support multiple joysticks at the same time.)
  • Configuration files and the log file should also flush to disk correctly.
  • This build has been compiled with libogc 1.8.11 and a modified libaesnd by tueidj. If you set up a build environment with the modified SDL Wii, you will want to do it again because SDL Wii has been re-modified to incorporate the modified libaesnd, which I should have done in the first place.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Page
discuss.png
On-Going Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao