Homebrew Question EdiZon can't recognise cheats on Atmosphere

Anrei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya, I'm absolutely stumped at what to do about cheats for the Switch (EdiZon). The TID and folder layout is correct, BID.txt is wrong and comes up with "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!", but when I change it to the correct one it won't even recognise it. Region and title version are correct, not sure about the game version required since it's not listed on the cheats site (switch cheats DB for DQB2), but it's the latest version and dates of the cheats are after the final update.

Cheats (which I didn't install) for MK8 and Odyssey appeared in the latest stable EdiZon build, but won't be recognized in Nightly, not sure if that's related. I'm on AMS 0.9.2, the cheats are for SXOS but I read all SXOS cheats work with Atmosphere.

Any help would be really appreciated, and sorry if I'm making a really stupid mistake :')

Anrei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, the region is correct (based on the TID) but there's no note of the update version. Thoroughly looked through the Atmosphere and SXOS cheat megathread on here but can't find anything for DQB2 (not JP) that works. If anyone knows of any that work please let me know :')

Also stumped why some of the preinstalled cheats for the main build won't appear on Nightly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk