Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

Rafciu41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it works on any Atmosphere version but not on 1.16 since it dosnt exist and it easier and much faster to just try if it works then ask
and if you want it only to enable cheats
you can use Tesla Menu and Edizon Overlay
Ok, thank you☺

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is so confusing... I have cheats from the AIO updater and they dont sync with these ones

ok... so sysmodule toggle got my menu going... now how can I get it edizon to regonize cheat files already created by AIO updater?

ahh everything seems to be working...except mario sunshine my game and build ID is correct the cheats just don't seem to work for this game

Last edited by Tac 21,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this is so confusing... I have cheats from the AIO updater and they dont sync with these ones
Yes. This f*cks me up everytime too. I'd like to know what I should stick to. EdiZon updater or AiO updater.
Do they pull from the same repository? Or are they maintained by completely different persons/communities?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. This f*cks me up everytime too. I'd like to know what I should stick to. EdiZon updater or AiO updater.
Do they pull from the same repository? Or are they maintained by completely different persons/communities?

Are they saving to different areas, or are the cheats just not detected? (Until a restart....)

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Switch Cheats Updated is replaced by AiO Updater. AiO Updater update the cheats from this thread's first post: https://gbatemp.net/download/cheat-codes-sxos-and-ams-main-cheat-file-updated.520293
AiO can also fetch codes from cheatslips.com but only if you're a member.
By the way, what's EdiZon Updater?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
By the way, what's EdiZon Updater?
I always used the one in AiO but a few days ago I wanted to try out cheats in Cuphead only to find that there were no cheats present in EdiZonSE when I launched it. I then downloaded the most recent cheats with AiO once again but still no cheats. Then used the built-in cheats updater from EdiZon itself and voila: The cheats were there. So it seems (at least in my case) that the updater from EdiZon is not only different from the one AiO uses but also a little better.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated FW and AMS. Now I can not use EdiZon In-Game, in Applet Mode. Says ........
EdiZon depends on Atmosphere's dmnt:cht service which doesn't seem to be running on this device. Please install a supported CFW to use cheat engine

But I use the Overlay, and it works. First time, I got a System Crash. Then set the one item in the .ini to x01, now ALL Cheats are on, and if I try to turn one off, it switches another back to On

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I got my cheats working after following CFWaifu's EdiZon cheats tutorial, my Switch's performance seems to have taken a hit. At the very least I got stutters in Fire Emblem Warriors, e.g. when loading a level or map.

yanglue10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Hope someone could help me with the config .json files. Sorry to be a noob at this but I am currently trying to get the .json file to work for Fire Emblem Warriors. I had placed the json file in the editor folder but when I launch Edizon, it just shows the normal screen like it does for other games. It does not show any custom layout to edit the game. Appreciate any help.

yanglue10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Hope someone could help me with the config .json files. Sorry to be a noob at this but I am currently trying to get the .json file to work for Fire Emblem Warriors. I had placed the json file in the editor folder but when I launch Edizon, it just shows the normal screen like it does for other games. It does not show any custom layout to edit the game. Appreciate any help.

Never mind. End up deleting everything and re-imported everything. Working now. Not sure what was the original issue

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edizon crashes on me now and people are saying that after a FW update you have to update the Homebrew apps and I haven't seen any new updates on Edizon. What do? It crashes on latest Atmosphere.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is the latest version of Edizon still the 2019 release? The version 3.7.4?

I just got back to playing my switch and while i was playing a game, i tried to run Edizon to save the RAM of the game but an error message pops:

"Edizon depends on Atmosphere's dmnt.cht service which doesn't seem to be running on this device. Please install a supported CFW to use the cheat engine"

I am running Atmosphere 0.19.3 and fw is 12.0.2

What could be the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome