Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

BxThanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the linked account issue with a few games so i used this app to make a new account that works with those games. I ran the app backed up my saves on the SD card and also dragged them to my mac. I then made the new account and now the games work fine. The problem is the app wont boot up again it just crashes and reboots my switch. I would like to restore my saves any ideas? I'm using SX OS an my switch is on 9.0.1

MarkoSrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hey guys! Can somebody help me please, i don't know if this is taking my memory, but i have many demos/files acorrding by EdiZon. How can i delete them? Thanks

Attachments

• 2019111417262300-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2019111417262300-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 146

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
someone please put a working ram edit edizon for cfw 8.1, i have reinstalled everything 5 times and it still does not work

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone help me out on how to make cheat codes?
I'm currently trying to find the addresses for making cheats that enable all achievements in both RE5 and RE6, but I have no clue as to how to use the cheat engine nor how to even begin to search for the addresses :/

SLXD249

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried posting a topic on the forum, but it looks like it got lost in the mix. I'm having an issue with my Edizon. It seems that no matter what version of anything I'm running, firmware, Edizon, game, etc, when I try to load the cheats with certain games like Dead Cells, Luigi's Mansion, Undertale, when I try to load the "cheats" option, the console immediately crashes. It's always the same games every time. I tried making new cheat files, I tried loading with no cheat files, I tried all sorts of different update versions... nothing. same games, same spot every time. Many normal games work, but it's those specific titles that crash literally right as I'm loading the cheat editor. can you help me?

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone give me a hand?
For some reason none of the buttons work while on EdiZon.. Ive tried the Nightly version aswell but only the touch screen works.. Any fix?
I'm on atmosphere latest with sigpatches and OFW 9.0.1

lahma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give me a hand?
For some reason none of the buttons work while on EdiZon.. Ive tried the Nightly version aswell but only the touch screen works.. Any fix?
I'm on atmosphere latest with sigpatches and OFW 9.0.1
Seems like this question has been asked many times and the response I always see given is related to using HBGShop. If you're haphazardly copying/pasting their files onto your SD card overwriting Atmosphere's existing files, that is probably what is causing the problem. If I had to venture a guess, I would say its probably because HBGShop is using out of date files in their release or you're using an old version of their release. Again, this is all speculation on my part, but that would be my guess. If you are using HBGShop, I doubt you're going to get any help from @WerWolv though, so I'd suggest either removing HBGShop and reinstalling the latest Atmosphere or figuring it out on your own.

Reactions: jasonhk

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For some reason.. The cheats show up when I open the game and then open EDiZon..
I activate the cheats and then return to the game and nothing happens.
The cheats just don't do anything, I tried with Pokemon Sword.
Any fix for this?

BxThanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any help, I cant get the app to boot anymore I used it to back up my saves and now anytime I try to boot into it to restore the save it crashes my switch. I'm on Switch 9.0.1 sx os 2.9

oleole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noob question. I've made a backup of my save game from Ori. I've moved my system to another SD card. Everything works fine, now I want to restore my save game.
The data is inside /edizon/saves/<gameID>/<date>/
When I launch Edizon, I have immediately a message saying "no games or saves found on this system!", the only thing i can do is leave...
How can I restore my save game ?

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question. I've made a backup of my save game from Ori. I've moved my system to another SD card. Everything works fine, now I want to restore my save game.
The data is inside /edizon/saves/<gameID>/<date>/
When I launch Edizon, I have immediately a message saying "no games or saves found on this system!", the only thing i can do is leave...
How can I restore my save game ?
If you haven't already, try starting the game before trying to restore its save file again.

lahma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else experiencing the following behavior? After loading Edizon once via hbmenu and then returning to your game, if you then go back into your HOME menu and try to launch hbmenu again (by holding R and clicking on Album), the Album applet loads instead of hbmenu. Not only this, but loading homebrew with full ram support via a donor app (by highlighting any game, holding R, and opening it) no longer works either. The only way to get homebrew to open again is to do a reboot (although homebrew with a forwarder NSP installed do work).

I am running Kosmos v14.2, firmware 9.0.1, and I'm using the latest Edizon snapshot build.

Note: This behavior doesn't seem to be consistent.. It doesn't happen every time, but it happens very often.

Last edited by lahma,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...