Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
I got problem with Hex editor
For some reason if I tried to edit a value to above 65535 ,it'll turn into random value that lower than that
P/s: Nvm ,I find a way to fix it ,changing from u16 to u32 seem work

Last edited by ngtunganh, , Reason: P/s

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the bow still work on fw9 latest atmosphere? I really want the bike. I done it for my son while it was on a earlier fw and it works fine. I've tried it on my profile since being on latest everything it says the cheat is active but it's not active in the game.

dawgslayer69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the update server for Edizon is having issues... In the app, it shows a 301 html response. Which is permanently moved. Perhaps Edizon does not know how to follow a redirect?

Last edited by dawgslayer69,

yamanobe

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Fire Emblem Three Housesをごまかすつもりです
。edizonでTIDとBIDを確認し、Switch cheatsデータベースで同じIDをダウンロードしました。

ただし、edizonを使用したchedi画面でも、チートが表示され
ないTIDとBIDが一致したときにチートが表示されないのはなぜですか?

edizonは、安定したナイトリービルドで試しました

qvcRjsB.png YOm7GkZ.jpg 4Eod8aD.jpg

shadowkira84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
my nintendo switch at kosmos 0.9.4 atmosphere Edizon installed but cheat only availble in super mario bros and old games my pokemon lets go pikachu is ver 1.0.2 hope i can find a cheat that work on my version same for fire emblem three houses

amuroraysg

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Can anyone advice me with the recent game RAM editor using edizon
i have problem editing the money in Zelda link awakening and Super robot wars V

Zelda i found the value as soon i as change it it revert back to original amount...

Super robot wars no matter how i search i wasn't able to narrow down.. even if i found a single address when i enter the value i want it does not make any difference in the game..

is these newer game no longer working with edizon?

Freckles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I changed a value in Everspace. This value was changed to +999,999,999 for example but very quickly changed to -1,xxx,xxx... in game once adjusted. I didn't think much of it as i was still able to purchase items. On reloading my save i can no longer buy items probably due to the minus money. Can anyone think of how i could edit this? EdiZon doesn't allow minus values when searching and i can't do an alternative search for changing values. Would value be saved in a text file that i could edit?

SLXD249

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a really annoying issue with my Edizon Cheats on Switch Atmosphere (any version). When I'm playing some of the games, when I go into the nightly build of edizon and try to load the cheats option, it instantly crashes the system. I've tried installing different versions, wrote the cheat file from scratch and done everything I could, but it's the same games every time. Luigi's Mansion, Dark Cells and Darksiders 1 are some of the games that do this

Sourenics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try and let me know if it works.

Hi, where can i find this "snapshot" build? I have hbg installed and can't navigate through menus... I asked on discord and it looks that they aren't working on a fix, and have no plan to fix it. I know the problem comes from the fork that fucks mitm or something like this. Sorry because I'm noob and maybe i'm mixing some terms.

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can`t use the ram edit feature for edizon it crashes, im using cfw 8.1.
i have re installed edizon 3 times and it still crashes when i go to edit ram

Last edited by boooluk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.