ROM Hack Editing 3DS HomeMenu

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's precisely what I meant. Just a photo or screenshot to demonstrate what colours correspond to what. Thanks a lot!
This is my green edit
kgNxoVP.jpg

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this is a somewhat old topic by now,
but the "Home Menu Tool you provided" is not even the latest version.
I wonder how you can write a tool in 2018 that has had a newer version released in 2016 (Just only on the Home Menu Discord)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a somewhat old topic by now,
but the "Home Menu Tool you provided" is not even the latest version.
I wonder how you can write a tool in 2018 that has had a newer version released in 2016 (Just only on the Home Menu Discord)
From what I see that's merely the batch file they provided getting updated, which we don't use here. The other base files are unaltered.

D

Deleted User

Hello, is it possible to remove the borders on game icons on the homescreen with this?
It seems like a lot of work to find it's not that type of editing so I wanted to ask in case anyone's tried or knows anything about that

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, is it possible to remove the borders on game icons on the homescreen with this?
It seems like a lot of work to find it's not that type of editing so I wanted to ask in case anyone's tried or knows anything about that
Hmm maybe? I could look into it.

D

Deleted User

Hmm maybe? I could look into it.

If you end up having a look please let me know what you find. You may have figured that all this is far out of my realm but I'm willing to do a bunch of this on a backup!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste