1. chiakiii

chiakiii Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Made an account just to ask, I'm trying to edit my SWSH save and I'm stuck at "Unable to sign save file. Do you have all the required keys?" I've tried all the solutions that others have done but none has worked so far. I'm a complete noob at this honestly so I'm completely clueless and don't know what I should do

Edit: re-started from step 1 and it worked. huh. guess I messed up something along the way yesterday since I didnt really change stuff

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. Scried

Scried Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I think the command you are using to inject the save file is incorrect. It should probably look something like this:
    hactoolnet.exe -k prod.keys -t save sav/00000000000000c3 --replacefile /sav.dat out/00000000000000c3/sav.dat

I'm not sure what your exact issue is, but do you mean you are unable to inject an edited save file back into its save data? It looks like hactoolnet is unable to find your prod.keys, so make sure they are in the same directory if you're following this guide or change the path in your command to match it. Otherwise, please make sure you are using the latest version of hactoolnet, which is currently v0.8.2, as version 7 had an issue with signing and verification of save files.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - restoring, payloads, Switch