1. chiakiii

chiakiii Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Made an account just to ask, I'm trying to edit my SWSH save and I'm stuck at "Unable to sign save file. Do you have all the required keys?" I've tried all the solutions that others have done but none has worked so far. I'm a complete noob at this honestly so I'm completely clueless and don't know what I should do

Edit: re-started from step 1 and it worked. huh. guess I messed up something along the way yesterday since I didnt really change stuff

Last edited by chiakiii, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Scried

Scried Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I think the command you are using to inject the save file is incorrect. It should probably look something like this:
    hactoolnet.exe -k prod.keys -t save sav/00000000000000c3 --replacefile /sav.dat out/00000000000000c3/sav.dat

I'm not sure what your exact issue is, but do you mean you are unable to inject an edited save file back into its save data? It looks like hactoolnet is unable to find your prod.keys, so make sure they are in the same directory if you're following this guide or change the path in your command to match it. Otherwise, please make sure you are using the latest version of hactoolnet, which is currently v0.8.2, as version 7 had an issue with signing and verification of save files.

Last edited by Scried, Feb 5, 2020
  3. EoZ090

EoZ090 Member
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    I have to create a back up of my nand if I actualy create a emunand before to get pokemon shield ( original) ? I have to replace the other emunand?

Last edited by EoZ090, Feb 23, 2020
  4. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    What

5. EoZ090

EoZ090 Member
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    If I already have emunand, but not with the save of my game, I have to create another emunand ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

6. MSco

MSco GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hey, I tried mounting my switch nand using the Memloader v3/UMS Tool. I selected the eMMC rawNAND and then clicked on the USB symbol. However, after that nothing happens. What do I have to do, to mount it to my PC?

The output of tegrarcmgui says:

Invoking TegraRcmSmash.exe with args : .\tools\memloader\memloader_usb.bin -r --dataini=.\tools\memloader\ums_emmc.ini
    UMS Tool injected
    RCM device disconnected

Last edited by MSco, Feb 24, 2020
  7. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    After that you have to launch HacDiskMount and open a physical device

MSco likes this.
  8. MSco

MSco GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    @aarti However, is this message "RCM device disconnected" normal?
    And HacDiskMount cannot find any physical devices.

9. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    It is, try to run HacDiskMount as administrator

10. BadBoyXxX

BadBoyXxX GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    how i can restore my save from emunand to sysnand with checkpoint

11. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    You can't

12. Topgrandslam

Topgrandslam Newbie
    Newcomer

Korea, South
    You mentioned that you are still not banned while using this method, but how about playing online?
    After doing this method and playing online with the modified save file on ofw, is it risky to get banned?

Last edited by Topgrandslam, Mar 13, 2020
  13. kimbra

OP kimbra Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Technically if you go online at all with anything modified, there’s a risk to getting banned. This has a VERY low risk factor though, as I’ve done this to multiple games and have had zero issues playing online for months now. DO NOT DO THIS if you aren’t prepared for the consequences, but I cannot personally think of a way for Nintendo to reliably solve this and issue bans easily.

14. Topgrandslam

Topgrandslam Newbie
    Newcomer

Korea, South
    Of course Im responsible for the consequences of the actions I take, not you.
    Thanks for your reply :)

15. parkswj

parkswj Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Greetings all. I am trying to follow this process in order to edit my Pokemon saves. I cannot seem to get the CMAC signature correct. i have used three different versions of hactoolnet. What should I check before this?

After working through this, I still get this error when I extract. Addtionally, when i inject, I get:
    Unable to sign save file. Do you have all the required keys?

Last edited by parkswj, Mar 14, 2020
  16. Globodus

Globodus Newbie
    Newcomer

Aruba
    Is it possible to use this trick for save files shared on all profiles, like 1,2,switch and animal crossing?

17. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    curious to know the location of the ACNH save datas are located in

18. Cloud_Strife7

Cloud_Strife7 Newbie
    Newcomer

Colombia
    Hi, may someone let me now if is possible and maybe I don't get banned,if I just transfer my Pokemon Sword save from Emunand to Sysnand, and then use Pokemon Home to store my pokemons from that game? I don't have the original game, but I have the Pokemon Home membership. thanks in advance!

19. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    you wont get banned. a lot of people hack their pokemon save on OFW and they're not banned including myself. I dont recommend you modify your rank scores. Just your Pokemon using PKHeX

20. Cloud_Strife7

Cloud_Strife7 Newbie
    Newcomer

Colombia
    Thanks for answering, however i don't remember where, I read that the save file keeps a kind of Game ID, and so, I think if I try to use the Pokemon Home app the notice that the game is a copy from another one, and so maybe ban me. But I am not sure if this is true, I don't know anything about that. Thank you so much for your help.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - restoring, payloads, Switch