dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
so I'm playing ace attorney investigations atm and I'm on the 3rd level...the one with the amusement park.

I was just minding my own,investigating and stuff,till I noticed something cool.

if you go to the park's entrance(where the bridge is)(you can go there after middle,part 1) you can see a boat out on the river...but look closely who's sitting in it!
I do believe it's clearly phoenix(wright) in his suit along with maya and pearl fay!
what's more fun is if you examine the bridge is says that "couples who pass the bridge will forever love each other" or something like that...

guess phoenix doesn't want to admit he likes maya?lol

because I'm pretty sure she likes phoenix!

did anyone else spot this or is this old news?
rolleyes.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thinking people are assuming too many things

it says couple who cross this bridge which refers to walking on it to the other side
not going under it or anything

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I need to start this game pronto, love me some phoenix wright but I love me some edgeworth even more.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Instructions:

After Lang chases you out of the stadium area (after the part with Ema Skye and Wendy Oldbag), you'll be brought back to the Wild West section, where Lauren Paups and Ernest Amano are waiting. You can then go all the way out of Gatewater Land to the bridge, and you'll see them on the river.
biggrin.gif
(Be sure to talk to The Police Chief and his daughter in front of the dancing Blue Badger too!)

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
hmm...I do believe that couples who cross the bridge(walk over it) will be in love forever.
soooooo....phoenix didn't want to accept his love for maya so he hired a boat in order not to walk over the bridge and confess his love lol.

that's my take on things anyway...

phoenix+maya+pearl though? the hentai artists have a field day!.....AGAIN!
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol