Hacking edge wont boot

Nonuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, judging by your sig, I assume you have your EDGE card has functioned well before.

Was there any other events leading up to the appearance white screen, e.g., changing the firmware and all that, or did it just happen suddenly out of the blue.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i re patched a rom that was patched before to be english .. but i just re loaded the files and now it all up and running again yay but thats for posting iv been waiting whill scanning youtube

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're getting a white screen even without the microSD card, I think your card is dead. Sorry.

EDIT: WTF? It's working? How's that possible? You're supposed to get a message when booting without the microSD.

EDIT2: Just read your reply again, and I don't know what your problem is. What you described was a 100% bricked EDGE, but looking at how you fixed it, makes your problem seem like it's the files on the EDGE. Usually a file problem results in the EDGE freezing after booting.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok well when i booted it with the sdhc in it didnt say booting just wite screen when i reput the firmware on it it worked but then it happend again so i got pissed of changing the firmware every 3 days so i said fuck that i ordered an acekard

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that confused me? when i have the sd card in when i just put new edge os on it. it will work but then i have to re put the files to get it working again but whatever i ordered an ak2i

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
ifish said:
that confused me? when i have the sd card in when i just put new edge os on it. it will work but then i have to re put the files to get it working again but whatever i ordered an ak2i
so you are saying you only got a sd card in your edge. Not a sdhc card is that correct. that could have been your problem.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well yeah it wont work unless but i opned the card to see one of the points wasnt solderd proprel so re-soldered it works like a charm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo