Hacking Edge Problem

hutty316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so heres the thing.

When I bought the EDGE DS card I downloaded a few games like anyone would to put onto my SD including Pokemon Platinum w/ updated english patch. When I realised the cheat database had been updated in a new update 1.41 I downloaded it and replaced the old version. Now I am curious to know what cheat codes are on Pokemon Platinum however when I go to run the game expecting it to ask if I want to enable codes it doesnt, it just boots the game. Other games I downloaded are fine all but Platinum.

Any ideas?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried re-enabling cheats from the EDGE Settings Menu? It could be that it's disabled, due to the updating to a new firmware edition.

If it is already enabled, it could be that the firmware or the cheat database you're using is busted. In which case, you should use the GBATemp Cheat Database for EDGE, as that works flawlessly, or you could try putting the older firmware back on so it may work again.

Good luck getting the cheats to run. ^^

hutty316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is it never asks for cheat codes in the first place for Pokemon Platinum regardless of which firmware at the time being and after trying all of the games I found that Looney Tunes does the same thing. Those 2 are the only ones that never asks me if I want to enable cheat codes. All the other games do.

I tried the download from the cheat database but to no use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters