EDGE gives The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword a 10

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Valwin, Oct 21, 2011.

Oct 21, 2011
  1. Valwin
    OP

Banned Valwin The Neautral Gamer

United States
    [​IMG]

Source

ocarina of time is known as the best game ever made could this be the next one a even better game :O

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Honestly most every other 3D Zelda (minus the DS titles) are better than OoT. It's kinda like a small house. It starts off with one little section, then it keeps getting added onto (better graphics, new gameplay elements, better everything).

I'm not terribly surprised. Skyward Sword is looking good minus some minor issues (emphasis on a bound-to-be-bad story and the art style isn't exactly my thing) but at least they're making the game deep to some extent. Provided the WM+ works well, I'll be set on pirating it... Provided it's not dual layered, I don't know if I have enough hard drive space for that (I've got like maybe 11GB free at the moment).

1 person likes this.
  3. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    That's kinda harsh, Guild :P

4. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    I honestly wish the Wii U would hurry up and come out. Because every new game on the Wii that comes out, I want to play, but not buy. This game puts me in between buying the game, and pirating it. Since I feel buying anything on the Wii is a complete waste of my money, I'm in a sort of a pickle.

At any rate, I think this game is going to top every 3D Zelda title that has come before it combined.

5. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I really haven't bought any Wii games since Goldeneye, and that was on sale for $10. It's just a matter of it being easily pirated, not a matter of having strict opposition to it.

6. Xuphor

Banned Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

United States
    Last Wii game I bought was..... Twilight Princess to softmod my wii.

Still, I'm betting nintendo's going to put some harsh and strong anti-piracy on Skyward Sword, probably better than NSMBW was at that time. I'm betting it will not be playable the day it's leaked (and yes, I think it'll be leaked well before the 20th), but I think it'll be playable within a week of it's leak.

7. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Pirating it too, probably going to try it on Dolphin. I sitll have to configure the Wiimote + nunchuck set-up though :(
    Really looking forward to it though. Last interesting Wii title since they decided to fuck up DQ X....

8. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    i'm going to leave my legit copy sealed and download it to transfer it to my hard drive, better load times when on hard drive anyway.

1 person likes this.
  9. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    People should stop saying that OoT is the best Zelda game, I found it terribly dull when compared to other titles, especially TP.

I'm really hyped for this one. I'm totally gonna buy it, as Nintendo deserves my money!

10. FireGrey

Member FireGrey Undercover Admin

Australia
    I might BUY this game if I can get it with a Wii Remote Plus, I know there's a limited edition version of the game, bu i'm not buying at launch, probably wait atleast 6 months.

11. nugundam0079

Member nugundam0079 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Im defiantly buying-already put cash down on it-Gonna have a hell of a time.

12. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    OoT was pretty good, but i'm hoping this will be better.

I can't afford to buy it, so, there's another pirate :D Hey, it rhymes

13. chris888222

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    I'm going to get this alongside with some Wii U titles and MH Tri when I get my Wii U. :P

Must. Resist. Buying. A. Wii. Now.

14. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Hum a french site i usually browse just gave it a good first 6 hours review, but not excellent. Lack in clever design and a bit poor remote recognition issues as they say, And no boomerang anymore. Still i just bought a Wii just for this, i'll get it at at day one limited edition with the gold remote :P