Hacking EDGE firmware v1.44 released

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so any1 tried the clone wars again to this newly firmware? i want to play that badly
frown.gif

Wizard298

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it is added support for the 3 in 1 plus, how can I get it to work with edge card now? How do ya get the opera browser to work?

Se3D03

Trophies
XP
Country
I encountered a problem with this firmware, right after i installed it, the moonshell soft reset stopped functioning properly, everytime i use soft reset in moonshell, an error would pop out saying that no micro sd is detected in my edge card, and i have to turn off my unit again. Am I the only one with this problem?

Breyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizard298 said:
Since it is added support for the 3 in 1 plus, how can I get it to work with edge card now? How do ya get the opera browser to work?

You just run the browser. No patching required. The EUR one loads fine for me with 1.44.

QUOTE(Se3D03 @ Feb 26 2009, 07:57 AM) I encountered a problem with this firmware, right after i installed it, the moonshell soft reset stopped functioning properly, everytime i use soft reset in moonshell, an error would pop out saying that no micro sd is detected in my edge card, and i have to turn off my unit again. Am I the only one with this problem?

I just tested and moonshell soft reset just fine for me. I'm using the moonshell version from the EDGE site.

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
What about Spider-Man 2 (US)? I tried downloading the game twice and I always get a white screen when selecting that game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there