OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me where I can purchase Edge DS, perferably a UK site with good price will do.

Thanks in advance

jdub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been looking everywhere. I finally came upon this site: www.colorful-zone.com

i read about them and did some homework, they seem like a good place to buy from.

they have the edge for 41 bucks thats with the shipping included.

Its not a UK company they are based in Hong Kong. ill let ya know how it goes when i receive mine in a few days.

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can buy it on dealextreme.com, but they are out of stock at the moment. and they are very reliable, even though the shipping takes FOREVER (they are based in hong kong)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bballplaya210 said:
http://psxboy.com/807_EDGE-DS.html

I just ordered one. They just came back in stock and it ends up being around $35 shipped.

I ordered one a few days ago, but found out that they're not really in stock (they made a mistake and listed them as in-stock when they're not). So you probably won't get yours for a while. They told me "next week" but that's what they always say! They tried to offer me a N5DS for the same price. See this thread before you fall for that one!

-Bri

mrbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kitts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just to day i'm in the uk and have ordered my edge cards from both colourful zone and from gadget-asia, both sites really good customer service, respond to any e-mail queries really quickly, and when they were in stock(!) they came within 10 days and that was over chinese new year.

jdub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going through a big hassle with colorful-zone.com. i ordered the edge ds on march 4th and my payment went through all the processing. finally i get an email yesterday telling me the edge ds is out of stock.

i was like POOP! the 3 options they gave me were to wait (at least 1 week but more like 2-3 weeks), get a different flashcart called N5 which ive never heard of, or last get a refund.

i chose refund and now their telling me it will be 10-14 days for a refund. i sent them a nasty email and now they said 2-4 days heh. the card was not showing out of stock when i bought it. OH WELL!!

i went on to realhotstuff and just got a second cyclods. ordered it yesterday and dhl is showing a possible delivery by tomorrow using 2nd day express. (yes i have 2 cyclos now with 4gb sdhc cards one for me and one for my son).

Anyhow thanks for letting me rant.

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
jdub said:
im going through a big hassle with colorful-zone.com. i ordered the edge ds on march 4th and my payment went through all the processing. finally i get an email yesterday telling me the edge ds is out of stock.

i was like POOP! the 3 options they gave me were to wait (at least 1 week but more like 2-3 weeks), get a different flashcart called N5 which ive never heard of, or last get a refund.

i chose refund and now their telling me it will be 10-14 days for a refund. i sent them a nasty email and now they said 2-4 days heh. the card was not showing out of stock when i bought it. OH WELL!!

i went on to realhotstuff and just got a second cyclods. ordered it yesterday and dhl is showing a possible delivery by tomorrow using 2nd day express. (yes i have 2 cyclos now with 4gb sdhc cards one for me and one for my son).

Anyhow thanks for letting me rant.

I am facing the same situation here, I went to psxboy and according to the ste, it was in-stock but a day later, I was sent an e-mail with out-of-stock message.
mad.gif

The Afroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 4 DSTTs from DX on Jan 15th. They lied to me over 4 times saying they would get stock in next week. I asked them to replace the order with EDGE DS cards but they just ignored my request. So i waited.. i was patient. But in the end, i have realized that they tend to not get stock back in.. some items have been out of stock for over 1 year.. I really wanted to like DX but they screwed me from day one.. now here i am March 15th with no cards..

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Afroman, I had similar experiences with several different sites. If you still want a DSTT, leetmod.com not only has them in stock, but I placed my order yesterday morning and it was shipped the same afternoon (free shipping to the US and Canada). Their website doesn't show items that aren't in stock, and also shows how many of each item they have in stock. They also answered e-mail on the same day. They shipped via USPS and sent me a tracking number. I only ordered yesterday, so it remains to be seen how quickly USPS gets it to me. It might all change if they become very popular, but for now they seem to have an excellent website and excellent service.

ETA: I placed my order from leetmod.com on Friday, and it arrived the following Monday. It was at my local post office on Saturday, and would have arrived 2 days after placing the order had it not been a Sunday. That's the fastest I've ever had an order processed and shipped!

-Bri

bballplaya210

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
bballplaya210 said:
http://psxboy.com/807_EDGE-DS.html

I just ordered one. They just came back in stock and it ends up being around $35 shipped.

I ordered one a few days ago, but found out that they're not really in stock (they made a mistake and listed them as in-stock when they're not). So you probably won't get yours for a while. They told me "next week" but that's what they always say! They tried to offer me a N5DS for the same price. See this thread before you fall for that one!

-Bri

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I just told them I would wait because I really want an Edge and there is no way I'm settling for an N5DS.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have ordered from psxboy, and it took about 2 weeks to get to the U.S. They answered their e-mail within a day or two, and canceled an order immediately when I requested it, refunding my money within a day or two. So, I had pretty good luck with them.

-Bri

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from Amazon. It took about one week to arrive (I live in the U.S.). Its amazing how accessible these flash cards are now.

The Edge is currently out of stock but they have other cards if anyone's interested. A little overpriced I might add. =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr