EDGE DS SkinZ

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Brian117, Jun 5, 2008.

Jun 5, 2008

EDGE DS SkinZ by Brian117 at 10:58 PM (7,414 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I already posted this under the "Other Flashcarts and Hardware" or something, and many people haven't read the thread, or gave me feedback, and this looks like a more popular/overcrowded forum. So I think I'll try again [​IMG]

Hey everyone. Just dropping by here to "advertise" my newly "website" which features and includes themes available to download for your EDGE DS. The website is: EDGE DS SkinZ . I have a couple SkinZ up. I've got tons more to do. So don't think I gave up to early. Please be sure to read the main page and updates. They explain things to help navigate more easily. Thanks. Also, I am taking requests for ANY skins you want to see created. Post here, or I would recommend messaging me on freewebs, or my youtube profile. Which is: www.youtube.com/blimp117. Thanks for reading and thanks for your time.

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    I saw you shamelessly advertising your poorly made skins on the DX board as well.

Post it again and I'm going to tear your arms off.

3. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Good Job. You fail. Any ways, there are sites with 100's of skins. why make a rip-off?

4. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Sorry, but I have my right to make my own SkinZ, and tell other people about it. My SkinZ are not poorly made. They aren't professinal, I'll agree to that. But I try my best and make skins for the edge owners. And if you can, please tell me where theres 100 skin sites for it. Please point it out to me.

5. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    Continuing to post on this board is a privilege, not a right.

Continued spamming will result in a loss of that privilege.

6. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Please point out to where I'm spamming? Am I posting things not related to the topic? No. Thanks

7. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    Posting the same topic advertising your site in multiple sub-boards is considered "spamming".

And as far as the "site with 100s of skins", here it is:
    http://www.ndsthemes.com/

8. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Hmm, sorry for posting twice. But I thought since the "Other flashcarts and hardware" Isn't that popular, I thought putting it in another "sub"forum will get more views/feedback. And that NDSThemes site doesn't have edge skins. I know CycloDS skins work on the EDGE, but that site doesn't have official EDGE skins. I'm sorry for whatever rule I'm breaking. I just felt so accomplished about making my site...then I get feedback like yours saying "poorly design skins"..no offence. That really hurt me. I spent a full week just setting up 2 skins. But oh well, people have their own decisions. Sorry again. Someone can lock this if they please.

9. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    The fact of the matter is, a false sense of accomplishment will get you nowhere in life. Buck up, go read some Photoshop/GIMP tutorials, come back in a week or two with a site full of good skins (or better yet, upload them to ndsthemes.com or the GBAtemp downloads center, you'll get more recognition than some freewebs site).

Then not only will you come out of it with better skins, you'll also have developed useful skills [​IMG]