Hacking Edge Card with Pokemon Pearl Rom

opzarnbee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok..so i've been playing my pokemon pearl rom for quite sometime now and i was actually wondering if i would still be able to transfer pokemon from my fire red gba game. I know i have to get to a certain point to be able to use the transfer but i wanted to make sure it would be fine once i reached that point. once again i have the edge flashcart with the latest firmware. Thanks for the help.m

Tybalt1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read in the review (Here) that it's not compatible with commercial roms. And that seems to be the case from a few other threads like this. Sorry, mate.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Tybalt1212 said:
I read in the review (Here) that it's not compatible with commercial roms. And that seems to be the case from a few other threads like this. Sorry, mate.
I don't think that applies in this case. I'm pretty sure he will be able to transfer the Pokemon with no problems.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can transfer pokemon from a commercial GBA cart. I just tested it with EDGE firmware 1.43 with Pokemon Diamond ROM (Wild shinies cheat was on for safe measure) with a commercial Pokemon Leaf Green cart. Remember that you must choose 6 pokemon and if they have GBA only moves they cannot be uploaded, and also remember that they will vanish from the GBA cart once uploaded to your DS cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.