Edge Card and Bowser's Inside Story - strange bug

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by jonnywhitlam, Sep 17, 2009.

1. jonnywhitlam

Newcomer jonnywhitlam Newbie

Sep 13, 2009
    Hi, I am using a DS Edge Card and firmware 1.5, I have used the AR codes someone posted in order to get M&L 3 to work. I read about the saving bug that crashes the game. this happened to me at the very first point, when I booted the game back up my save was still there as had been assured.

However when I tried to select the save game the touch screen was unresponsive just as it was before using the code. The only fix seems to be to delete the save file and start again. Does anyone know if this is the case, meaning that the only way to play this game all the way through would be to leave the DS in sleep mode? Or is there a way of accessing save games on the EDGE card?

Thanks for your time, Jonny

Notes: I am using the 4GB Kingston SD card that came with the Edge, I have a 4GB sandisk that will not allow the code to work for some reason.
    This bug happens when selecting both "Save and Continue" and "Save and Quit".
  2. benbop1992

Member benbop1992 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Now I have a problem With My EDGE as well, It won't let me even Start the game. I click new game, and the game crashes But the music Still goes. Any help with that Either, Guys?