Echoes of Time- yes I have searched

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by psyck0, Feb 21, 2010.

Feb 21, 2010
  1. psyck0
    OP

Newcomer psyck0 Member

United States
    Hey guys, sorry to create ANOTHER topic for this game but I've searched for 45 minutes with no success.

I THINK I have a patched version of EoT (use a mac, so can't patch it myself) along with the latest URSCHEAT.dat on my DSTT using YSMenu. There is no "use cheats" option for EoT, however, and the game still boots to white screens. Can anyone give me any help with this? I'm certain the URSCHEAT is installed properly because it works for Chinatown Wars and all my other games.

2. psyck0
    OP

Newcomer psyck0 Member

United States
    Well, got a different version to at least boot up but the game freezes after I select my starting character and there's still no option to enable cheats. Used a cheat editor to open the usrcheat.dat and I can see the cheats in the file so I have no clue what's up. Anyone? Please?

3. connor_walsh

Member connor_walsh GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    If you build YSMenu with the latest components then it doesn't need patching at all.

5. psyck0
    OP

Newcomer psyck0 Member

United States
    Thanks, ysmenu let me use an unpatched version that the cheat recognised so I can play.

6. psyck0
    OP

Newcomer psyck0 Member

United States
    New problem: after the library fight, I can't pick up the crystal. I can pick up my partner, but the crystal won't budge. Is this some kind of copy protection or what? I can't find anything about it online.

7. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    if i am not wrong the protection was SAV related
    so this should not be any sort of protection

try google for some FAQS?