Ebook Reader/Moonshell Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pootman, Jul 31, 2007.

1. pootman
    OP

pootman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2007
    I have a G6DSR.
    Within their MediaPlay-Extend media software (which i believe is a hack of Moonshell), the Ebook reader has options for different fonts, font sizes, and vertical/horizontal screen orientation.

I've just ordered an R4, but the standard Moonshell ebook reader doesn't seem to offer vertical orientation. Can anyone tell me how to set this up, or recommend another homebrew reader that does this?

Thanks

2. Dylaan

Dylaan GBAtemp Fan

Jul 5, 2007
    I'm not too sure if I'm on the right track here, but I accidentally opened up a config file and started mashing buttons and it went sideways like in Brain Training/Brain Age... Is that what you're after?

3. pootman
    OP

pootman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2007
    That is exactly what I'm after. Can you post the config file, or maybe just outline the pertinent bits?

Many Thanks

:edit:

Thanks and nevermind, I trawled the dev sites and found ReadMore Alpha. It's exactly what i was looking for (even though it's still an alpha).

4. imLOST

imLOST Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2006
    I'd appreciate that config file!

5. Donders

Donders Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    Bump, I'm dying to find a good solution, preferably within moonshell, but any other suggestions are always nice.

6. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory