Ebook Reader/Moonshell Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pootman, Jul 31, 2007.

Jul 31, 2007

Ebook Reader/Moonshell Question by pootman at 9:30 AM (2,914 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. pootman
    OP

Newcomer pootman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I have a G6DSR.
    Within their MediaPlay-Extend media software (which i believe is a hack of Moonshell), the Ebook reader has options for different fonts, font sizes, and vertical/horizontal screen orientation.

I've just ordered an R4, but the standard Moonshell ebook reader doesn't seem to offer vertical orientation. Can anyone tell me how to set this up, or recommend another homebrew reader that does this?

Thanks

2. Dylaan

Member Dylaan GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I'm not too sure if I'm on the right track here, but I accidentally opened up a config file and started mashing buttons and it went sideways like in Brain Training/Brain Age... Is that what you're after?

3. pootman
    OP

Newcomer pootman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    That is exactly what I'm after. Can you post the config file, or maybe just outline the pertinent bits?

Many Thanks

:edit:

Thanks and nevermind, I trawled the dev sites and found ReadMore Alpha. It's exactly what i was looking for (even though it's still an alpha).

4. imLOST

Newcomer imLOST Member

Ireland
    I'd appreciate that config file!

5. Donders

Newcomer Donders Member

Netherlands
    Bump, I'm dying to find a good solution, preferably within moonshell, but any other suggestions are always nice.

6. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom