Hacking Ebluar or realhotstuff for purchasing an EZ Flash IV?

Xenochria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I placed an order with Ebluar on Friday stupidly before researching and seeing everyone mention that they haven't received their EZFIII since ordering months ago. I sent an email asking if they really had them in stock, to no reply.

Inversely, I hear a lot of people offer realhotstuff as an alternative, as they send the cart out and there are people who have actually received it from them. However I have also seen a similar number of stories where they never received it at all.

Does anyone have any success stories with either? Would you recommend keeping my order with Ebluar and just waiting? Should I cancel that and make a new one with RHS? Or have both and see if either arrive?

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Realhotstuff is a trusted source, so I would suggest cancelling from eubular, and order from there. On eubular they probably don't have any in stock. But when they do receive them they send them to whoever ordered first. This can take ages.

Reactions: tbgtbg

ntpsq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS US store unless you want to wait a long time/risk your cart getting lost in customs to get it cheapter from the HK store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉