Ebluar or realhotstuff for purchasing an EZ Flash IV?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Xenochria, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Xenochria
    OP

Xenochria Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2006
    I placed an order with Ebluar on Friday stupidly before researching and seeing everyone mention that they haven't received their EZFIII since ordering months ago. I sent an email asking if they really had them in stock, to no reply.

Inversely, I hear a lot of people offer realhotstuff as an alternative, as they send the cart out and there are people who have actually received it from them. However I have also seen a similar number of stories where they never received it at all.

Does anyone have any success stories with either? Would you recommend keeping my order with Ebluar and just waiting? Should I cancel that and make a new one with RHS? Or have both and see if either arrive?

2. Aqua1234

Aqua1234 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2013
    Canada
    Realhotstuff is a trusted source, so I would suggest cancelling from eubular, and order from there. On eubular they probably don't have any in stock. But when they do receive them they send them to whoever ordered first. This can take ages.

tbgtbg likes this.
  3. ntpsq

ntpsq Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    RHS US store unless you want to wait a long time/risk your cart getting lost in customs to get it cheapter from the HK store.