Ebay quality on Wii replacement cases?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by ften, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ften
    OP

ften GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2006
    Bulgaria
    My house
    The replacement cases on eBay are a lot cheaper then say buying from nds-central or divineo, I was just wonder if the people here found them to be comparable to the Katana or Shockii cases.

I was specifically looking at getting a deal like this eBay Case

Thanks,
    Ften

2. ihack08

ihack08 Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2008
    Australia
    I got a case off ebay not to long ago and it was great.. the case had all the parts plus it had the lables on it too... i brought the blue clear case

ihack out
    ps ill try to put a pic up

3. ften
    OP

ften GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2006
    Bulgaria
    My house
    The quality feels just about the same as the standard Wii, maybe a little lighter. There were some rough edges on some of the buttons I had to exacto knife, but I expected that. There are a lot of damn screws in the Wii, especially in removing the bottom plate. Overall I like it, now i just need to get one of those green light mods from Divineo and maybe replace all the screws in it with standard philips heads.

-FTen

[​IMG]

4. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Wow, that's neat! I would like a black or red wiimote, that was from eBay?

5. ften
    OP

ften GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2006
    Bulgaria
    My house
    Yeah eBay, the seller's nick is msmmall. Shipping was about 14 days as it was shipped from HK.

-FTen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice