Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just laughed.

$(KGrHqR,!nQE9gF4Zen9BPij6nBDm!~~60_3.JPG

The price made me laugh harder.

oh, you can add a waranty for $15 bucks, there's piece of mind...

http://www.ebay.com/...0#ht_500wt_1203

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laugh all you want, but I feel just awful for the old person who buys this a gift for one of their grandchildren. That's going to be one awkward birthday...

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Laugh all you want, but I feel just awful for the old person who buys this a gift for one of their grandchildren. That's going to be one awkward birthday...
That's not so certain. Some console collectors enjoy buying oddities like this. It just may be a really *good* day for someone.

Still, quite a crazy price tag on that chinese knock-off.

Reactions: 1 person

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a regular NOAC (Nes On A Chip) chinese fake console, cartridge says it's 555000+ games built in = 20 different games if you're lucky and then the names are repeated over and over.

At this price it's a real scam.

Actually the one showed by Todderbert is likely a much better deal if you want to play some nes games as it'll more certainly contain 100 different games like the good old onestations.

But still I'd recommend you to buy a dingoo A320 or one of those android based consoles for a few extra bucks (sometimes less than the 99$ asked for that pink POS), and fill it with the games you like (up to N64 for the android handhelds).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol