EBA WTF?!

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so, remember that one stage/song in EBA that made you all drop your DS's to the ground and reach for that box of Kleenex? Well personally, I tried to follow along with the sad story but I had no idea what was going on. I mean, the father leaves one Christmas, then it jumps to next year's Xmas and he's supposably dead?! How did he die? (I personally think he's not dead, he just fufilled his lifelong dream of joining the circus) Second of all, he comes back, as a friggin ghost, and delivers a girlfriend teddy for his daughter's teddy bear? Aww... how cute... but how in the hell can a ghost deliver material objects? That means that ghosts can also wield deadly weapons as well (equally cute
wtf.gif
). Lastly, the stage presents the words "Merry Christmas". I'm sorry, but after seeing a short like that, I don't know if I should cry or be insanely afraid of supernatural beings. Christmas is definitly one of the last things on my mind. Anyone care to give thier theories on what REALLY happened?

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Martin said:
Ok so, remember that one stage/song in EBA that made you all drop your DS's to the ground and reach for that box of Kleenex?

No.

I never understood how a movie/game/book/etc can make someone cry. It's a fictional story, it doesn't have any affect on real life. Even in true stories, it has nothing to do with your life. Sheesh, people take entertainment too seriously.

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Martin said:
Ok so, remember that one stage/song in EBA that made you all drop your DS's to the ground and reach for that box of Kleenex?

No.

I never understood how a movie/game/book/etc can make someone cry. It's a fictional story, it doesn't have any affect on real life. Even in true stories, it has nothing to do with your life. Sheesh, people take entertainment too seriously.

Are you human? Do you have a soul?

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you telling me you never cried once whilst playing Final Fantasy X? How bout that scene with Yuna being said having to fake smiles all her life...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==