EBA WTF?!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by [M]artin, Nov 10, 2006.

Nov 10, 2006

EBA WTF?! by [M]artin at 10:46 PM (865 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Ok so, remember that one stage/song in EBA that made you all drop your DS's to the ground and reach for that box of Kleenex? Well personally, I tried to follow along with the sad story but I had no idea what was going on. I mean, the father leaves one Christmas, then it jumps to next year's Xmas and he's supposably dead?! How did he die? (I personally think he's not dead, he just fufilled his lifelong dream of joining the circus) Second of all, he comes back, as a friggin ghost, and delivers a girlfriend teddy for his daughter's teddy bear? Aww... how cute... but how in the hell can a ghost deliver material objects? That means that ghosts can also wield deadly weapons as well (equally cute [​IMG] ). Lastly, the stage presents the words "Merry Christmas". I'm sorry, but after seeing a short like that, I don't know if I should cry or be insanely afraid of supernatural beings. Christmas is definitly one of the last things on my mind. Anyone care to give thier theories on what REALLY happened?

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Here's my theory, it's a video game. We don't live in that world so no sense of logic applies.

3. sabinraijin

Member sabinraijin GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No.

I never understood how a movie/game/book/etc can make someone cry. It's a fictional story, it doesn't have any affect on real life. Even in true stories, it has nothing to do with your life. Sheesh, people take entertainment too seriously.

4. INTERNETS

Member INTERNETS GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you human? Do you have a soul?

5. corbs132

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    are you telling me you never cried once whilst playing Final Fantasy X? How bout that scene with Yuna being said having to fake smiles all her life...

6. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Dude, that's why you do all the tapping on the screen! Because the ghost has trouble carrying the teddy bear all by himself!

7. Paralel

Newcomer Paralel Advanced Member

United States
    I cried like a chick when Aeris died...