EBA doesn't save!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by XtremeResident, Nov 5, 2006.

Nov 5, 2006

EBA doesn't save!! by XtremeResident at 10:53 PM (829 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. XtremeResident
    OP

Member XtremeResident GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Thats right, my EBA doesnt save after doing any missions. I noticed this when after doing 8 missions in a row, turned off my DS, and turned it back on to make sure it saved, which to my suprise...didnt. After turning on my DS for the 2nd time, it still gave me the opening tutorial, and the 1st cutscene was playing. I used the latest Supercard patcher software to patch, and the latest Supercard firmware. Patching details were [compress - NO; Save - NO; Cheat - NO; Restart - YES; Patch YES].

All the other saves on my other games work fine (including Ouendan!)

Anyway, im really aching to play EBA, can someone please help me on this?

thanks!

2. jpxdude

Member jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The newest patcher/firmware seems to break the EBA saves...I tried my SC Lite with the older Patcher and Firmware and everything works fine!

3. bollocks

Member bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i'm using the newest patcher and firmware, haven't had any of the save problems people are talking about... all my saves from before the update worked fine after the update, EBA included (and that was after updating to the bugged version which supposedly broke older saves, although i'm now using the fixed one)

4. mortys

Newcomer mortys Advanced Member

France
    Same for me. Everything works fine or I must say the firmware works fine, as I haven't try to patch a rom since the update.

5. XtremeResident
    OP

Canada
    Can someone pleas hook me up with the old Firmware/Patcher software for the SUpercard Lite pleaseee?

6. XtremeResident
    OP

Canada
  7. XtremeResident
    OP

Canada
    Ok, small update...I believe its the patcher software that screws things up. right now im running the new SC firmware (1.70) and the old patcher software (2.56) and saves work [​IMG]