Hacking Easyinstaller 1.03 - Adrenaline 6.61 "no content" "please install any PSP game"

FunkyKong84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I have a henkaku 3.63 Vita (that I use in offline mode) and I get the message in the title any time I try to load easyinstaller. I have some PSP savedata in the relevant folder and an ISO too, so what do I need to do?

Any help?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I have a henkaku 3.63 Vita (that I use in offline mode) and I get the message in the title any time I try to load easyinstaller. I have some PSP savedata in the relevant folder and an ISO too, so what do I need to do?

Any help?
i thought adrenaline came with its required files, simply copy to memory card and boot.

could be that this easy installer is missing files.

when i installed it was a single download, copied over and installed//boot away ya go.

FunkyKong84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I tried to install v6 adrenaline, but it wants me to uninstall the easyinstaller 1.03 that as I mentioned I never managed to load properly. Since I can't load the old easyinstaller, can I just delete it by pressing on the icon and clicking the three dots then select delete?

Help, anyone?

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Ok so I tried to install v6 adrenaline, but it wants me to uninstall the easyinstaller 1.03 that as I mentioned I never managed to load properly. Since I can't load the old easyinstaller, can I just delete it by pressing on the icon and clicking the three dots then select delete?

Help, anyone?
Yes
Also using WiFi isn't risky

FunkyKong84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what do you mean the right psp update? I manually put 661.pbp in the right directory, but now it says that the old adrenaline needs to be removed, even though I did that. I also did what I'm supposed to do with config.txt and stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr