Easycap Settings for 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Sorox, Jan 9, 2010.

Jan 9, 2010

Easycap Settings for 360? by Sorox at 10:04 PM (1,240 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Sorox
    OP

Member Sorox Master Firo Soul

United States
    Anybody have the best EasyCap Settings for Xbox 360 that will keep the file size low, but still have high quality?

2. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    I'd like to know this as well, and what program to use, because I've tried different recording settings on different capture programs (Debut, Ulead, etc.), and the quality is either terrible, it lags (I have A/V splitters, so it shouldn't), or the file size is large.

3. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Thats not why it lags, its because of your computer.

4. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    A few tips if you want good quality but low filesize in the final video (since it sounds like you're complaining about recording problems) :

1) Record Uncompressed/Lossless (Techsmith Camtasia Codec is pretty good). The large file size is only temporary.
    *2) Do whatever you want to in the editing process
    *3) Export video from editor, again using a lossless codec
    4) Run the video through Mediacoder using the h.264 codec in an MP4 container with AAC audio.

Once you have the final video that's been run through Mediacoder, feel free to delete the original large video.

*optional

If it looks like it's lagging, it's probably due to you recording at a large resolution whilst trying to compress it, or just recording at a high resolution in some cases.