Easy way to hack in all the Gen1-5 Pokemon?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by blackwhitexy, Apr 20, 2014.

1. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia
    First of all, I'm new here and I would like to thank all the members of this community for the advice and guides I got here throughout the years. :) It helped a lot, you guys are awesome!

Anyway, I have a wish to obtain all Gen1-5 Pokemon in their shiny forms and 6IVs onto my legit Pokemon White 2 game card, so that I can transfer them to the Pokemon Bank and use them in Pokemon X/Y.

I know the Nintendo DS Wifi is closing on May 20 so I really wanna get all these perfect Pokemon while services like Pokedit still work.

However, transferring all 649 Pokemon one by one seems like a really tedious and time consuming proccess. :( I was wondering if there is a way to send multiple (or all) Pokemon to my White 2 game card so I don't have to waste a week transferrring mons over Pokedit.

Or, can I somehow transfer someone elses save into my game card to avoid this process?

If not, I guess I'll start Pokediting now before the wifi capabilities for DS games are blocked!

Thanks in advance :)

2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
  3. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    If you have a DS Flash Card and an Original DS/DS Lite you can transfer a .sav file to your cartridge using wifi:

EDIT: I'm not sure if it works with B/W2.

4. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    download the .pkm files from pokeedit
    they all legit ( egg hatched ) , the legendaries are RNGs or legit from events and shiny
    http://www.pokedit.com/download/default-pkm/pokemon-black/
    i was doing a project while ago , but i got lazy and forgot about it
    after you download all the files , grab your save file of a gen 5 game
    i used NDS adapter plus and back up my save
    after that , open the save using pokeGen and then drag and drop all the files in the box , they will fill all the boxes , i think they will take about 12-15 boxes

then , use the transporter and the bank

5. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    This is how I got them all on the save file I transferred over :)

aos10 likes this.
  6. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    its easy , the only bad side of it , the download all the files , there is no place to download them all in one zipped file , only one by one

7. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia

Thank you so much for this info! ♥

I have a few questions:

01) So basically everything I need is "NDS Adapter Plus", pkm files from pokeedit and Pokegen?

02) Is "NDS Adapter Plus" still a relevant device or is there a newer release I should look into?

03) Do you still have the files of all the shiny/perfect IV Pokemon you downloaded from pokeedit?

8. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    1- if you don't have DS lite or normal DS , get a NDS adapter or R4 save dongle
    the pkm files can be found in poke edit or pokecheck,org

2- its only support DS game and some 3DS game , but not NAND games
    if you want to back up 3DS game , get a powersave

3- i only downloaded the first 100 , and got lazy and post pond the project for later

9. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia

OK, when I download them all I will make sure to zip it up and PM you the file! :)

Does Powersaves also support downloading/uploading Nintendo DS games? (such as Pokemon White 2)

10. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    no , powersave only support for 3DS games

if you don't have R4 save dongle or NDS adapter plus
    you can use the DS lite method