Easy way to hack in all the Gen1-5 Pokemon?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by blackwhitexy, Apr 20, 2014.

1. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia
    First of all, I'm new here and I would like to thank all the members of this community for the advice and guides I got here throughout the years. :) It helped a lot, you guys are awesome!

Anyway, I have a wish to obtain all Gen1-5 Pokemon in their shiny forms and 6IVs onto my legit Pokemon White 2 game card, so that I can transfer them to the Pokemon Bank and use them in Pokemon X/Y.

I know the Nintendo DS Wifi is closing on May 20 so I really wanna get all these perfect Pokemon while services like Pokedit still work.

However, transferring all 649 Pokemon one by one seems like a really tedious and time consuming proccess. :( I was wondering if there is a way to send multiple (or all) Pokemon to my White 2 game card so I don't have to waste a week transferrring mons over Pokedit.

Or, can I somehow transfer someone elses save into my game card to avoid this process?

If not, I guess I'll start Pokediting now before the wifi capabilities for DS games are blocked!

Thanks in advance :)

2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
  3. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    If you have a DS Flash Card and an Original DS/DS Lite you can transfer a .sav file to your cartridge using wifi:

EDIT: I'm not sure if it works with B/W2.

4. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    download the .pkm files from pokeedit
    they all legit ( egg hatched ) , the legendaries are RNGs or legit from events and shiny
    http://www.pokedit.com/download/default-pkm/pokemon-black/
    i was doing a project while ago , but i got lazy and forgot about it
    after you download all the files , grab your save file of a gen 5 game
    i used NDS adapter plus and back up my save
    after that , open the save using pokeGen and then drag and drop all the files in the box , they will fill all the boxes , i think they will take about 12-15 boxes

then , use the transporter and the bank

5. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    This is how I got them all on the save file I transferred over :)

aos10 likes this.
  6. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    its easy , the only bad side of it , the download all the files , there is no place to download them all in one zipped file , only one by one

7. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia

Thank you so much for this info! ♥

I have a few questions:

01) So basically everything I need is "NDS Adapter Plus", pkm files from pokeedit and Pokegen?

02) Is "NDS Adapter Plus" still a relevant device or is there a newer release I should look into?

03) Do you still have the files of all the shiny/perfect IV Pokemon you downloaded from pokeedit?

8. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    1- if you don't have DS lite or normal DS , get a NDS adapter or R4 save dongle
    the pkm files can be found in poke edit or pokecheck,org

2- its only support DS game and some 3DS game , but not NAND games
    if you want to back up 3DS game , get a powersave

3- i only downloaded the first 100 , and got lazy and post pond the project for later

9. blackwhitexy
    OP

blackwhitexy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia

OK, when I download them all I will make sure to zip it up and PM you the file! :)

Does Powersaves also support downloading/uploading Nintendo DS games? (such as Pokemon White 2)

10. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    no , powersave only support for 3DS games

if you don't have R4 save dongle or NDS adapter plus
    you can use the DS lite method

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice