Easy way to add WiiWare titles to Triiforce library?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jingletard, Feb 7, 2010.

1. jingletard
    OP

Newcomer jingletard Newbie

United States
    Quick question for those who do this : I have Triiforce loaded on to my USB hard drive as well as a copy of my NAND I use for the emulation, so WiiWare titles will work.

I had initially loaded it with a few ROMS, then realized I wanted to add more. Is there an easy way to do this? From what I understand, you need to incorporate them in to a new NAND every time you add a ROM you want to play? Is this true? Can you provide me any tips on how to easily add more WiiWare titles to my drive without having to re-build my emulated NAND all the time?

I'm currently using ShowMiiWads to manage my WiiWare library, if that helps.

Please excuse the noobishness, I'm new to the Wii homebrew and while I've learned a lot, I'm still somewhat confused on certain things - TriiForce library management being one of them.

Thanks in advance.

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Either use showmiiwads to install them directly or install them on the Wii using WAD manager 1.5

3. jingletard
    OP

Newcomer jingletard Newbie

United States
    Thanks much.

4. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    yes, showmiiwads (showmiinand) is so simple. you just drag the wads to the program and press install. [​IMG]

5. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium