Hacking Easy Trick to keep your apps unwrapped

nyder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are like me and kept your NAND's linked, you noticed that you have to unwrap your apps after doing the exploit. I, being the stoned mofu that I am, discovered something useful.

After you reboot/turn the power on your 2DS/3DS, you need to hit the browser right away. Yes, you heard me, load up the browser right away and do the exploit! This keeps the OS from loading up the icons and seeing that something isn't right.

I noticed this because I always load up the exploit right away, because I don't want my 2DS sitting there on sysNAND and me doing something really stupid when I am baked.

Anyways, while this isn't permanent, it's better then the SD card ejecting method.

have fun

Reactions: Phantom_User

idx13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought if you have emunand installed on the SD card you don't need to do the hack every time your restart, or am I wrong? Is this only if the two are linked?

idx13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't install it yet so I'm still researching it.

If you install gateway and emunand, and unlink them, do you have to do the DS exploit (or browser exploit) every time you power off / power on?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browser exploit, yes. If you downgrade to 4.5 no. But I'm unsure of how new card2 games will react as I'm still researching that myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning