Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need to make a musical instrument by Wednesday. Anyone think of a good one :wtf:

I need one that is actually gonna look like a Grade 7 kid did it... And it has to be creative xPP

And not too complicated to make. I was thinking Banjo, but I am still thinking of stuff to use when making it.

So any ideas? And maybe a little guide to help when creating it.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is probably too simple (since I remember this from blues clues when I was a kid). Get an empty tissue box, rubber bands, and a toilet/ paper towel roll. Put the rubber bands on the tissue box long way and glue the tube to the top. Now you got a guitar/ banjo thing. Just paint it to make it look less crappy.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I forgot to mention this... It has to make actual sounds x3

@ Man18 ~ I don't think I will be making anything there x3

@ Dino ~ too classical. It won't even look like Grade 7 work... More like Grade 2 Work. but I guess it might jsut end up being a back up plan

@ Blythe ~ Aaahhh... It looks sooo complicated O_O

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about Maracas? Just get some old film tubes for cameras and put beans in there. Maracas seem to pretty simple to make. Just put uncooked beans or something in a hollow case.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
This is probably too simple (since I remember this from blues clues when I was a kid). Get an empty tissue box, rubber bands, and a toilet/ paper towel roll. Put the rubber bands on the tissue box long way and glue the tube to the top. Now you got a guitar/ banjo thing. Just paint it to make it look less crappy.
Holy shit. I remember when blues clues came out. I twas my little sisters favorite show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."