Easiest way to play NTSC N64 VC games on a Pal Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hi-Dro, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Hi-Dro
    OP

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    First of all thank you to everyone over the past few years how have helped me with my noob hacking problems.

I Have a Pal wii just updated all the CIOS finally have wiiflow and USB loader running, But I wanted to know the easiest and best way to get all the N64 VC (NTSC) games working on my Pal wii, on my SD card
    ~I have been searching for the past 6 hours and cant find any clear guide to achieve this, I've seen Neek through modmii which I can't figure out? and as I understand it can't run off the Wii's SD card.

So can I create an emunand and run NTSC games from there ?

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2016
    France
  3. Hi-Dro
    OP

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    nice one thank you however I was hoping to use the original wii NTSC n64 wad files that i have.

I think what I need to do is create a Emunand on my sd card and then run the games from there, but can I do that with NEEK ? I don't want to run them off a separate usb and I notice Neek requires the emunand to run from a separate USB rather than the SD card.

I have noticed within Wiiflow and USB loader there is an option for Emunand if I run those will it create and emunand on my SD card ? If so how would I run the wad files ?

EDIT: I figured it out I just copied my nand to my SD card using USB Loader and within USBloader I instaled the Wad files and it seems that NTSC is all working fine thanks :)
    I did try Neek copied everything over to USB and SD using Modmii booted up my Wii however once I did all the settings time, date, language etc.. it says to press A and then I got a black screen, so that method didn't work for me sadly.

Last edited by Hi-Dro, Apr 7, 2017