Hacking Easiest way to install to USB HDD?

Masters2150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering the easiest way to install games to a 1tb usb hard drive I have.

I know if has to be formatted to the wii u's usage only, so I cant just put games directly on it from pc.

Would it work if I used the hard drive to install games onto, and transferred the games back and forth from PC using the SD card? Would be back and forth for a while until I get everything on, but with a 1TB drive, once I install them I don't need to touch them.

Will this work (aside from the tedious back and forth) or is there a better way?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering the easiest way to install games to a 1tb usb hard drive I have.

I know if has to be formatted to the wii u's usage only, so I cant just put games directly on it from pc.

Would it work if I used the hard drive to install games onto, and transferred the games back and forth from PC using the SD card? Would be back and forth for a while until I get everything on, but with a 1TB drive, once I install them I don't need to touch them.

Will this work (aside from the tedious back and forth) or is there a better way?
Via SD card

Masters2150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Via SD card is fastest there is also ftp via Wii U USB Helper that is fucking shit slow
Ok so transfer games to SD from pc, install to USB.

I get that the usb helper tool is slow, but does it actually install the games onto the wii, or just transfers them to the wii so wup installer can install them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol