Hacking Easiest way to get a hacked PS3?

Bearpowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need firmware 3.55 or lower right?

Any idea how to find such a PS3 easily?

I wanna play a certain game in English and am willing to dish out big dosh to do so.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Easiest way would to be to buy one off ebay.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

axledentaldj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine off ebay, search for Sony Playstation Console-3.55. You should get ones called Playstation 3 Slim Console-3.55 or Below.
The seller is: orkmastermcgee
I got a PS3 Slim 120gb Console that has 3.55 OFW on it (cech-2001A). Its used, very good condition. He ships from NY, it came with one six axis controller and a Standard Def a/v cable, and he threw in an HDMI cable, all for $299.99. It came via Fed ex, and required a signature.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine off ebay, search for Sony Playstation Console-3.55. You should get ones called Playstation 3 Slim Console-3.55 or Below.
I got a PS3 Slim 120gb Console that has 3.55 OFW on it (cech-2001A). Its used, very good condition. He ships from NY, it came with one six axis controller and a Standard Def a/v cable, and he threw in an HDMI cable, all for $299.99. It came via Fed ex, and required a signature.

Folish people listen to what new members with 2 posts recommend them :blink:

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not very wise to doubt them either. orkmastermcgee is really a seller on eBAY with good feedback. He sells PS3 Slims/Phats on 3.55 and offers a 120 day repair warranty. If bearpowers is will to pay $310 shipped for a 120GB PS3 on 3.55 then I'd go with him. Not every new member is a spambot, and should be treated with respect regardless of their post count.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not very wise to doubt them either. orkmastermcgee is really a seller on eBAY with good feedback. He sells PS3 Slims/Phats on 3.55 and offers a 120 day repair warranty. If bearpowers is will to pay $310 shipped for a 120GB PS3 on 3.55 then I'd go with him. Not every new member is a spambot, and should be treated with respect regardless of their post count.

^^^^^this. he doesn't sell hacked systems but hackable ones which gets around ebay's policies. I bought my jtaggable 360 and exploitable ps3 from him. and, both systems continue to run flawlessly. his prices with the ps3 r going up though due to exploitable ones becoming more and more rare.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a sure fire say to get a 3.55 in the UK? Searching Ebay has produced little.

my only suggestion is not to be direct with ebay. search ps3 firmware or something of that nature. other than that, I have no idea as I'm in the states.

Jesus DeJesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy from Orkmastermcgee...300$ for a hackable PS3 is a sin, even this late. Rare? No. Consider that every 120GB PS3 they ever manufactured, as well as a large portion of all 160GB PS3, and even quite a few 320GB PS3 are essentially CFW capable. Don't buy one on 3.55 unless you can get it for under 225$, anything higher and you're paying a "convenience fee". Downgrade service is the way to go.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^yeah true ,that is really high , but a an exploitable console on a ofw over 3.55 for 225 is not such a good deal either ,you would still need to spend 70$ for a e3 flasher to downgrade , i have seen 3.55 ps3 on ebay for for that price ,but it hardly matters now ,cobra has their device coming out that works on all models
no solder easy to install ,and a beter invetment and easier install than a e3 flasher

Jesus DeJesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an exploitable console on a ofw over 3.55 for 225 is not such a good deal either
I agree 100%. What I'm saying is, if the console has already been downgraded/is still on 3.55 or lower, 225$ would be the reasonable price ceiling. 300$ is greed. Also, I thought Cobra disappeared? Hasn't it been 5 months since anyone has heard from them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."