Gaming Easiest Way to Beat the Ban

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the ladies and gentlemen of GBAtemp.net

Guess what instead of freaking out about being banned... here's the most simple and obvious way to beat the ban wave.

All that money you save on games, that you either 1) download and play or 2) would never buy anyway, how about you use that money to buy....

ANOTHER XBOX 360 they'll cheap new or used now.

Xbox 1) Xbox 360 modded + D/L games

Xbox 2) Xbox 360 + $$$ games (games you actually buy).

You can't tell me you guys actually play every game you download online... so paying and playing your LIVE games and downloading and playing your offline games, seems like a decent sane idea.

Get over it, if you play burnt games online, you have a chance of being banned.

They have xbox360s for 120$ now or less. Hell trade in some old shit...

I know you'll say you don't have the money or you parents wouldn't buy you one... well guess WHAT get a job.

Two cents.

Also 1.61 STILL GIVES YOU the chance to get BANNED. FYI.... there is no safeguard.

FLAME AWAY!

Wynd

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your friend is most likely lying as he just "f'ed" up and used it online.

You get what you get. M$ is doing the right thing... it's nice to have ISOs or Roms but we tend to take it too far....

Wynd

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too far? Since when were there standards in this issue to classfy things as far.

But i see your point.

Lets face it, your getting the game for "free" you might as well play it safe...looks like MS found a way to detect what's going. Some claims i got was for people that had hitachi drivers with 1.51... but either way, 1.6 1.61 whatever you still have the chnce of getting banned.

Play it safe, and dont play on live only till like 2 days after the release of MW2 and basically all the big titles this year.

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude the issue is that (2) days, (2) wks, for "awhile" are all guesses. No one has ANY idea. Everyone gives these kids or adults hope of playing or not being banned, then we get 20 posts about "helping them". I just feel bad.... well not really cuz they did it to themselves.

Be safe not sorry... separate xboxs.

Wynd

Band02r1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use a hacked xbox you will always run a risk of being banned. End of story. It kills me how many people get the games for free and are just to cheap to get a second xbox! If you dont want the risk dont mod you stuff!

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Why are people so stupid?

"Just dont ever play online with your hacked Xbox then!".
Thats the WORST advice ever! I mean youre going to get banned when you go online anyway so why not use it for online while it lasts and THEN use the "dont go online" afterwards.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this thread is summarized as...

QUOTE said:
blah blah blah

Your a pirate you know the risks

blah blah blah

Beat Microsoft by giving more cash to them for a new 360

blah blah blah

whine whine whine

Stop complaining even though I'm complaining

blah whine blah whine

Seriously, we don't need a new thread for this crap. Go whine in your blog or the Edge, not here. I say we just lock this.

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha... silly rabbits tricks are for kids. wtf is #fw? you mean xbins? anyway... case closed. M$ deserves the money freak lol. They make and produce good products.

Idea of the day, don't be dumb. oh btw i can post anything I want, especially if I have a valid point. So go away lol. I didnt force you to read the dang topic.... you were probably hoping for a BAN WAVE fix lol.

mattsaysfooey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft clearly has an updating mod detection in the console.
It detects changes in cap, resistance, firmware and voltage from a mod.
This was confirmed by a Microsoft employee personally via XBOX dept.

The issue is where is this located? How is it removed?
Wouldn't comment further besides confirmation.

They can also compare released/out copies vs HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ONLINE.
People online playing minus leaked legit copies = BAN Hammers of Thor

The new Halo has a few early legit leaks and morons bite on it. Caught you!

Microsoft employees used to do what we do before they went full time mortgage.

That is what separates them from the rest in catching console piracy users.

Yes my xbox is undetectable - totally. and yes the firmware is fixed- Thanks. I don't play isos until they are very far established into circulation. #FW is\/ \/ my firmware is all set. noob.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxRAG3 said:
Tend to take it too far?

It's pretty hard to mod an xbox 360, doesn't nearly amount to wii mods.
huh hard? I silply plug in a USB into the console wait 5 mins and its done how hard can that be.

On another note yeah having 2 xbox works like a charm specialy for ppl who dont care for online playing just d/l content on online one and pass it over to the non online one. as for online gaming if you wana test a game folow my order.
Check for a pc release and pirate that(theres tons of methods to bypass game checks for online play and for games that need codes etc theres always private servers for them.)
If no pc release go for a wi version if no wii then just ofline play to check the game out. lastly if you really must online play it, rent it first to see if you like how the online gaming works.

since i mostly play rpgs but colect the rest i usualy just have xbox isos untill the game drops in sale price and buy it then.

with the number of free gaming options on pc's ppl tend to feel they have a right to pirate anything just so they can have it, remember the day i got the nes and buying carts was an outrage, most ppl simply had SMB it was like if u get a new game all the local kids wanted to be near untill we got the idea of opening game cases and swapping boards lol the local rental store had at least 50 games swapped to SMB
tongue.gif
then we found the ROM cart option and pirating in my comunity skyrocketed. Almost every hosehold where i live has a moded wii, 2 xboxes a ps3 not to mention the mighty psp and DSis with ak2is besides gamestop all other videogame companies in my area have closed up 1 by 1 and even so my local gamestop sucks really bad after a games release its hard to find more than 1 copy of a decent game shovelware if available is used copy and latest releases there like 2 or 3 copies.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
sweenish said:
wyndcrosser said:
Ha... silly rabbits tricks are for kids. wtf is #fw? you mean xbins?

how can you parade around giving advice and you don't even know about #fw ?
What does advice have to do with an irc channel?

those that are actually in the know, know what #fw is. he's made this topic, and talks like he knows, but he doesn't. his "advice" is based on speculation, pure and simple.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I echo wynd's thoughts here.

1. People have known for a LONG time you roll with 2 360s, 1 legit, 1 pirate.

2. For all the people who were rolling with 1 pirate 360 and got banned, it was going to happen eventually and for all the $$$ you probably saved, you can buy a new arcade when they are so cheap nowadays anyway.

3. MS had a right to ban people, but taking away media extender and HDD install was them taking an extra couple stabs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a