sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i bet they are going to make one since DS is Nintendo's best system ever and it will bring them huge cash if they did bring the Earthbound series to the DS i would be so freaking happy to play a Earthbound game in 3-D!!!

what do you guys think it will be like?
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they do another, it won't be in 3D. Sure they did attempt one on the N64 but you know what Nintendo are like. I'd like to just see a port of the 3rd game.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No wayz.
I doubt they'll make a new Mother game.
Itoi seems to be done with the series...and I don't blame his old ass.

3-D Mother game?
Fux that.
Keep it old school.

For now, you can play EarthBound on SnemulDS until the Mother 3 translation is done.
Beat that game and then...and then...I dunno.

But I highly doubt they'll make a new Mother game.

:Edit:
@Robowns - HRTH means that the orb of shallabahamug exist peacefully with the earth, it's people, and the monks in the mountains of Western China.
If HRTH is destroyed, you'll be forced to GROG.
Don't br3ak teh code, evar.
hrth.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Some people seem to be overlooking the fact that the mother3.org GBA translation patch is due to be completed this month (or was last time I checked).

[-Edit-]
New site: http://mother3.fobby.net/ Submit your email there to be notified of the patch's release
tongue.gif

[-Edit2-]
Appears to have been pushed back to after Feb 2008, oh well better late than never
smile.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mother 1 + 2 + 3 compilation for DS in english please.

That would be truly...epic. One can only drool....

The Mother 3 menu, items translation is out if you wanna play thru.
Note: It isn't the full translation, but it's fully playable. They did this incase you wanted to play Super Smash Bros Brawl and not spoil the Mother 3 game, as SSBB is supposed to have a ton of them damn spoilers.
Find the patch on this site.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If they do another, it won't be in 3D. Sure they did attempt one on the N64 but you know what Nintendo are like. I'd like to just see a port of the 3rd game.

the third game is out on GBA

You didn't understand his statement. Mother 3 was originally released on the GBA. Hadrian is hoping for a port of the GBA game on another console such as the DS.
no he didnt dumbass

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

You didn't understand his statement. Mother 3 was originally released on the GBA. Hadrian is hoping for a port of the GBA game on another console such as the DS.
no he didnt dumbass

"I'd like to just see a port of the 3rd game" - Hadrian

He wants it ported (he never specified the console, but that's not the point), and that's not nice at all - calling him a dumbass.
lecture.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

no he didnt dumbass

"I'd like to just see a port of the 3rd game" - Hadrian

He wants it ported (he never specified the console, but that's not the point), and that's not nice at all - calling him a dumbass.
lecture.gif
i was just kidding around dumbass
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup