1. Patxinco

Patxinco Riding a Shooting Star

Work always goes first, don't worry, we understand it.
    Just do what you can, when you can do it; knowing than someone is working in this is enough, even if it takes lot of extra time to do it.

Good luck!!!

2. wyndcrosser

OP wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Download added.

3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Global Moderator

France
    I see you use ips for the patches.
    this patch format has a size limitation (16MB), as long as you don't need to patch bigger files I guess it's fine.

if you need to patch bigger files, you'll have to use PPF or Xdelta format.

4. Patxinco

Managed to patch and pack it in the iso, when i have a little bit of time i'll give it a try.

Damn, thank god tomorrow is my day off xDD

Edit: Works perfect ^^ thank you wyndcrosser!!!

5. Nomado

Nomado Newbie
    Newcomer

Madagascar
    I hope you see this translation to the end. I would gladly wait for it no matter how long it takes(but of course better if it comes sooner :) ).
    The thing is that you have translated 70% of game is really awesome. I wish i could help you. Even though i know just a little Japanese, English is not my mother tongue so i don't think i can be much help.

6. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    where is the download? sorry, i havent checked this thread in a while... I really hope someone with some talent joins this project soon... this game deserves a good translation effort

7. Aeron

Aeron Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Well, I'm really interested in this game, so I've been wondering if I could help you with the translation: Just give me the texts and I'll do my best to translate them (to human english, not that machine google translate bullshit) give me a message so we can talk about it.

8. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

First is the job, but i really want to see the translation for this game i saw it in a gameplay and it seems good, unfortunately i dont know japanese to help you, even with that i translated a good part of monster Hunter G and the game is playable cuz it has a good part of the game translated, but like i told you i dont know japanese, i took the reference to translate that game of monster hunter freedom and monster hunter 2, i hope you can finish the translation, not like me i cant end it because i cant unpack the fpk files so i let the translation for a while

9. Stories8106

Stories8106 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Any update on this? Id love to see it finished to completion!

10. mattfabb

mattfabb Newbie
    Newcomer

Excuse me, I'm new arouond here, but where do I find the English patch?

11. Patxinco

Here's the patch, i deleted the Wii keys that are forbidden to share (correct me if i'm wrong), but every other file is the same.

Any like to wyndcrosser, he's the one doing the job ^^

Attached Files:

12. Martin Albarracin

Newcomer

Argentina
    First:Many thanks for this great patch that we need.Well,how much the game is translated?It says 70%,but that percent is in the patch or no yet?

13. mattfabb

mattfabb Newbie
    Newcomer

Thanks for the patch!

14. wyndcrosser

OP wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Bump. Thanks.

15. Senelcoolidge

Senelcoolidge Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I made an account to say that I would gladly love to see a finish translation. I'm hoping that this is still active? Thanks!

16. LucaLink

LucaLink Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I read the ad on romhacking, some info on how the translation would be done? On a website, on a spreadsheet, on a program, on a txt?
    And are there codes to include in the text (like for colored or small text, or custom names), or some strict lines/characters number restrictions?
    Thanks!

17. gardy

gardy Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I dunno if they would but the people who translated Captain Rainbow are done with the translating part and are looking for someone to help them with making a patch for the game. I'm sure they'd help if you asked and they already haven't taken up a new project.

18. Drak0rex

Drak0rex GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Has this patch been completed?

19. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  20. SubLoverD

SubLoverD Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hey everyone saw a trailer for this game a while back clearly one of them wii hidden gems an obvs being japanese only hurt the sales of it they really should just release games internationally all on the sameday

I suppose at the min there are things such as the switch now where if you purchase a particular game such as I am setsuna from japan your switch plays the game with english text but as the game as no no voice acting its easier to translate

I would really love to plat this game with full English subtitles and i congratulate you on taking this task on i do recommend that you look into the translating community to help you do things faster for example this site

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51010

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, English, Seeker