Earth Invaders - work in progress

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Feb 20, 2007.

1. zatelli
    OP

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...

Earth Invaders - work in progress

Latest news

Smea's upcoming sidescrolling platformer is shaping up: Since yesterday, Smea has started working on the artificial intelligence, though it is basic, enemies which are now animated can now walk & detect obstructions or holes.

With the lastest build, an alternate aiming method has been introduced, both of which are styls based.

The weapon equipment menu which is Metal Gear Solid inspired is now fully functional.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Earth Invaders Demo

2. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    With the title, I thought it was another rehash of space invaders. I''ll wait for the full version to be released. Is the language on this game french only? Going off the screenshots.

3. Naouak

Naouak GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2006
    France
    Yeah I will conquer the world with my armies of Naouak. (Yes i'm the bad guy in this game [​IMG] )

4. arman68

arman68 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2007
    Armenia
    You got to laugh at the screenshot... For those who don't understand French, here's a translation of the first screen text:

"Oh my god that does not exist! In the name of the mad rabbit! A whore has been done by an elephant?! The traitor, he will pay for it! Fart! LOL SHIT LMAO"

5. mastertop101

mastertop101 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2005
    Canada
    Hehe funny indeed, but hey, MDR means LOL (mort de rire) not shit [​IMG] mrd would mean shit i guess [​IMG]