Earth Invaders - work in progress

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Feb 20, 2007.

Feb 20, 2007
  1. zatelli
    OP

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France

Earth Invaders - work in progress

Latest news

Smea's upcoming sidescrolling platformer is shaping up: Since yesterday, Smea has started working on the artificial intelligence, though it is basic, enemies which are now animated can now walk & detect obstructions or holes.

With the lastest build, an alternate aiming method has been introduced, both of which are styls based.

The weapon equipment menu which is Metal Gear Solid inspired is now fully functional.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Earth Invaders Demo

2. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    With the title, I thought it was another rehash of space invaders. I''ll wait for the full version to be released. Is the language on this game french only? Going off the screenshots.

3. Naouak

Member Naouak GBAtemp Regular

France
    Yeah I will conquer the world with my armies of Naouak. (Yes i'm the bad guy in this game [​IMG] )

4. arman68

Newcomer arman68 Advanced Member

Armenia
    You got to laugh at the screenshot... For those who don't understand French, here's a translation of the first screen text:

"Oh my god that does not exist! In the name of the mad rabbit! A whore has been done by an elephant?! The traitor, he will pay for it! Fart! LOL SHIT LMAO"

5. mastertop101

Member mastertop101 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hehe funny indeed, but hey, MDR means LOL (mort de rire) not shit [​IMG] mrd would mean shit i guess [​IMG]