Earth 2160 Free on GMG Today

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Head over to greenmangaming.com and you can get a free copy of Earth 2160, haven't played it myself but apparently it's a 3D RTS released in 2005. The "sale" should be up for a little over twenty more hours as of time of writing.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/earth-2160/

Edit: Also apparently only one copy is available per IP address. Dunno if you can use a proxy to get multiples though.

Reactions: p1ngpong

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Free stuff is nice, but I doubt that many people will stay after this and continue using their site.

Well, something went wrong: Even though I start the game from the GMG Capsule client, I get stuck in a "give me a key" screen before getting to a main menu (and there do not seem to be any keys provided in the documentation, so I guess I won't get free stuff after all).

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free stuff is nice, but I doubt that many people will stay after this and continue using their site.
I check their site daily actually, they have deals comparable to Steam and Gamersgate. A very good service, you can also trade in some games for credit. Not quite sure how it works, as I haven't done it, but it's there nonetheless. They also frequently have 20%-25% off coupons that you can apply to games you purchase.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
GMG is okay, and I'll take a look at this, thanks for the heads up.

I think the trade-in works if they actually provide the game you bought via their Capsule Client(?). If Steam or otherwise, they would indicate that it's not eligible for trade-in.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
IIRC, this was the RTS game where explosions can actively "reshape" the 3D terrain, like craters and stuff. Tempted to try, but my laptop's not much of a powerhouse. I hope it's not as heavy as, say, D&D Dragonshard or the like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr